• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
AmstaffNole

Niceville @ Crestview...

Yeah they are good. I still think if Juanyeh Thomas plays Niceville wins. He's the best player on both teams. I like Nicevilles chances in a rematch also. But credit to Crestview they played aggressive in the 1st half to get a big lead and held on. Hopefully we will see an epic rematch

Saw several picks of Niceville by 21 or more winning

I hardly think 1 player accounts for that many points

Everyone just assumed because Niceville the bigger name that they would walk over Crestview who proved they were a good team

But if Niceville can survive the 5+ hour ride to St Augustine they will get their rematch and a chance to prove themselves

I think the people who picked Niceville by 21 or more were clueless. I thought Niceville would win but knew it would be a good game. As far as Thomas making a difference...he's the best WR and DB on the team. It was obvious Niceville missed him last week against PF and this week. Also considering Crestview is a throw first offense he could have made a significant difference. Again had he played Niceville wins...simple as that. Not taking anything away from Crestview though. They came out with a lot of energy and made the big plays that Niceville couldn't make. Their defense played well and their QB is a gamer! Really looking forward to a round 2 matchup with or without Juanyeh. It was a really close game and could have gone either way.....I'm sure the rematch will be similar.