DiLLARD IS DISTRICT CHAMPS.!!!! BOYD ANSERSON ELIMINATED

Any team is beatable by certain teams?

Wrong.

If you want to keep believe that a school like Bronson can beat STA on a football field then keep up the great insight. Keep the fairy tales coming...

You telling me that there is not a single team in the 7a bracket that is good enough of a team to beat STA?

Get real Broward, despite what los on national board says STA is like any team in Florida and can lose on any night, they already have twice so can't say they can't lose

You telling me that there is not a single team in the 7a bracket that is good enough of a team to beat STA?

Get real Broward, despite what los on national board says STA is like any team in Florida and can lose on any night, they already have twice so can't say they can't lose

No. I'm not , you're twisting my words.

Your statement was   " Any team is beatable wether their record says so or not"   - correct?

I never brought 7A into this .    Are you telling me that on a given night,  a team like Bronson could beat STA?  How many times have you watched Rudy this month?

No. I'm not , you're twisting my words.

Your statement was " Any team is beatable wether their record says so or not" - correct?

I never brought 7A into this . Are you telling me that on a given night, a team like Bronson could beat STA? How many times have you watched Rudy this month?

Use it relative

Would you agree that in the playoff brackets that the teams all have the chance to beat any of the teams in the bracket?

Wether how slim it is, do they have a shot?

Use it relative

Would you agree that in the playoff brackets that the teams all have the chance to beat any of the teams in the bracket?

No.  

For example  in 2015 -  7A Harmony would never be able to beat 7A STA if they met one another in the Championship.  You have a better chance of catching the tooth fairy that you claim you saw last year.

40 point underdogs can happen in football once in a blue moon.  80 point underdogs - DO NOT.

No.

For example in 2015 - 7A Harmony would never be able to beat 7A STA if they met one another in the Championship. You have a better chance of catching the tooth fairy that you claim you saw last year.

40 point underdogs can happen in football once in a blue moon. 80 point underdogs - DO NOT.

Ugghhh this is why i want Dillard and Columbia to play each other.....

Use it relative

There are some teams who literally have zero shot in their 1st round matchups in the playoffs... zero.  Its a shamed but there is wide gap in some of the best and some of the average.. as a matter of fact I think the teams with Zero shot it the 1st round against their opponents are:

1A. Baldwin

2A, Community Naples 

3A. Taylor County

4A. East Gadsen, Bishop Verot

5A. Gibbs, Westwood

6A. Springstead

7A. Open (Maybe Ft. Lauderdale or Lakes)

8A. Open

No.  

For example  in 2015 -  7A Harmony would never be able to beat 7A STA if they met one another in the Championship.  You have a better chance of catching the tooth fairy that you claim you saw last year.

40 point underdogs can happen in football once in a blue moon.  80 point underdogs - DO NOT.

who in this current bracket would be 80 point underdogs might i ask?

who in this current bracket would be 80 point underdogs might i ask?

80 is a ball park figure but let's just look at 2015 7A to make your argument look foolish as an example.

Viera beats Hagerty like 38-8 or something, STA beats Viera like 45-10 or something. It is probably safe to say Hagerty would not cross the 50 yard line on STA and score 0 points in the game - agree?

It is probably also safe to say that STA could very likely be up 45 to 56 points at half on Hagerty - agree?

Factor in STA scoring another 21 to 35 points in the second half and you are probably looking at a potential 68-84 point blowout for STA?

Hagerty would never know wtf hit them and you know it.

Now is that logic really that far off or hard to fathom?

Now it's your turn!

Convince me how 7A Hagerty IN THE SAME 7A PLAYOFF BRACKETT AS STA COULD PULL OFF THE UPSET?

And don't forget the cookies and milk for Santa while you're at it ;-)

80 is a ball park figure but let's just look at 2015 7A to make your argument look foolish as an example.

Viera beats Hagerty like 38-8 or something, STA beats Viera like 45-10 or something. It is probably safe to say Hagerty would not cross the 50 yard line on STA and score 0 points in the game - agree?

It is probably also safe to say that STA could very likely be up 45 to 56 points at half on Hagerty - agree?

Factor in STA scoring another 21 to 35 points in the second half and you are probably looking at a potential 68-84 point blowout for STA?

Hagerty would never know wtf hit them and you know it.

Now is that logic really that far off or hard to fathom?

Now it's your turn!

Convince me how 7A Hagerty IN THE SAME 7A PLAYOFF BRACKETT AS STA COULD PULL OFF THE UPSET?

And don't forget the cookies and milk for Santa while you're at it ;-)

didnt hagerty also lose to bartram trail at home?

That district had both teams lose the first round

They lost to Bartram trail who we beat by 37 points

Hagerty would have lost by at best maybe 30 points to us so no they wouldn't beat STA

Hagerty probley not even a top 10 team in 7a last year so really not the best example and you really went deep into bag on the point I attempted to bring up

My whole point was that there are teams in all 8 playoff brackets that can beat the "best" team and that none of them are too far ahead of their class to be beat, would you agree to that?

Sure. But you are twisting your original statement again.

That like saying I think eastside can beat AHP

You know what I ment by the statement, I feel insulted lol

I use STA because they appear to be the biggest favorite to win their class atm and I think despite how the odds are with them it is by no means a lock until December 9th or 10th or whenever game is played

That district had both teams lose the first round

They lost to Bartram trail who we beat by 37 points

Hagerty would have lost by at best maybe 30 points to us so no they wouldn't beat STA

Hagerty probley not even a top 10 team in 7a last year so really not the best example and you really went deep into bag on the point I attempted to bring up

My whole point was that there are teams in all 8 playoff brackets that can beat the "best" team and that none of them are too far ahead of their class to be beat, would you agree to that?

How is the above statement the same argument to what you were saying earlier in this string on page 2?

1 hour ago you were saying:

"Any team is beatable wether their record says so or not "

"Use it relative 

Wether how slim it is, do they have a shot? "

My, my...how your words and debate has changed...