DiLLARD IS DISTRICT CHAMPS.!!!! BOYD ANSERSON ELIMINATED

That like saying I think eastside can beat AHP

You know what I ment by the statement, I feel insulted lol

I use STA because they appear to be the biggest favorite to win their class atm and I think despite how the odds are with them it is by no means a lock until December 9th or 10th or whenever game is played

and I use Hagerty because they were in the 7a playoff bracket last year.  You set the guidelines for this argument with your statement. Here is your exact words:

Use it relative 

Would you agree that in the playoff brackets that the teams all have the chance to beat any of the teams in the bracket?

Wether how slim it is, do they have a shot?  "

Now back it up!  Back it up and tell how Hagerty would have a "slim shot " to beat STA in the 2015 7A Bracket.  I defended my end of the argument.  Your turn.. clown!

That district had both teams lose the first round

They lost to Bartram trail who we beat by 37 points

Hagerty would have lost by at best maybe 30 points to us so no they wouldn't beat STA

Hagerty probley not even a top 10 team in 7a last year so really not the best example and you really went deep into bag on the point I attempted to bring up

My whole point was that there are teams in all 8 playoff brackets that can beat the "best" team and that none of them are too far ahead of their class to be beat, would you agree to that?

Ya think?

and I use Hagerty because they were in the 7a playoff bracket last year. You set the guidelines for this argument with your statement. Here is your exact words:

" Use it relative

Would you agree that in the playoff brackets that the teams all have the chance to beat any of the teams in the bracket?

Wether how slim it is, do they have a shot? "

Now back it up! Back it up and tell how Hagerty would have a "slim shot " to beat STA in the 2015 7A Bracket. I defended my end of the argument. Your turn.. clown!

STA turning the ball over 20 times

That how

Ugghhh this is why i want Dillard and Columbia to play each other.....

For what reason a possible good matchup ?? Because if u think me & Columbia fan will be going at it back & forth you have really lost it I don't even go back & forth wit y'all comical aihh "grown aihh men" but I'm gonna go back & forth with someone 9 years younger then me that's in high school yeah ok. As seen I stop replying on this topic I said what I had to say & my point was proven.

For what reason a possible good matchup ?? Because if u think me & Columbia fan will be going at it back & forth you have really lost it I don't even go back & forth wit y'all comical aihh "grown aihh men" but I'm gonna go back & forth with someone 9 years younger then me that's in high school yeah ok. As seen I stop replying on this topic I said what I had to say & my point was proven.

Lol yes yall will lol

I think he says that since we both are 100% passionate reps for our team so he would be curious how that game would go and I would like us playing Dillard and Vero

I think the three teams should meet for a elimination tournament in 2017.   The pre-game might  look like this :

Stooges.jpg

Columbia, that is you in the middle!