DiLLARD IS DISTRICT CHAMPS.!!!! BOYD ANSERSON ELIMINATED

So after being down 1-1 in district and facing a win or go home game on the road vs a Boynton beach team who just beat who we lost to in Boyd Anderson and also they were on a 5 game winning streak Dillard won!!! To force a 3 way tie breaker for the district.

More awesome news the game was at Dillard and boy did the fans came out first the Tigers and the Cobras played in a rematch of a few weeks ago and the Tigers Prevailed with a 4th down stop. Which automatically gave them a playoff berth.

Now for the REMATCH between us and them from 3 days ago Dillard struck fast and first and defense stopped them four str8 times on the 1 yard line to get the WIN & Bevome District champions after everyone picked ba and everyone rushed the field I mean it was a mad house at Otis gray stadium

Now we're 7-2 basically lol with a home REMATCH GAME NEXT WEEK VS CAROL CITY!!! Letsss goooo paws up!!!

So after being down 1-1 in district and facing a win or go home game on the road vs a Boynton beach team who just beat who we lost to in Boyd Anderson and also they were on a 5 game winning streak Dillard won!!! To force a 3 way tie breaker for the district.

More awesome news the game was at Dillard and boy did the fans came out first the Tigers and the Cobras played in a rematch of a few weeks ago and the Tigers Prevailed with a 4th down stop. Which automatically gave them a playoff berth.

Now for the REMATCH between us and them from 3 days ago Dillard struck fast and first and defense stopped them four str8 times on the 1 yard line to get the WIN & Bevome District champions after everyone picked ba and everyone rushed the field I mean it was a mad house at Otis gray stadium

Now we're 7-2 basically lol with a home REMATCH GAME NEXT WEEK VS CAROL CITY!!! Letsss goooo paws up!!!

I will be there to see that massacre....

If u say so Zoe I'm not even gonna respond you a grown man with your own opinion when that time comes may the best team win just know anything can happen on any given night you don't have to be the best team overall all u have to do is be the best team that night so we will see. I still have my joy GO PANTHERS.!!!! These are not the same panthers from the past GROWTH BEFORE MY VERY EYES WOW.!! Letsss gooo

Well Dillard , got what they wanted ...Carol City @ Dillard .  What is your prediction Mighty?

If u say so Zoe I'm not even gonna respond you a grown man with your own opinion when that time comes may the best team win just know anything can happen on any given night you don't have to be the best team overall all u have to do is be the best team that night so we will see. I still have my joy GO PANTHERS.!!!! These are not the same panthers from the past GROWTH BEFORE MY VERY EYES WOW.!! Letsss gooo

I feel you on that! But i am a grown man and I'm gonna think with a grown man mentality... Carol City battled tested through their tough schedule they played this year and got a coach that coach defense that 17 points was the highest points they gave up which was IMG... I don't think Dillard has a high powered offense like that... Don't send them lauderdale boys at me either...

Got Carol city by like two touchdowns or maybe three

Just like u had ba winning the district smh y'all gone learn lol it's so sad after all this Dillard still can't get no RESPECT but I like it this way nobody thought we would win the district but we did nobody thought we would beat Carol city back in 2013 but we did as 28 point underdogs and y'all wonder why I say y'all do this on purpose or y'all just dislike Dillard cuz not one person even said congrats yet but instead y'all jump right off the boys Anderson band wagon to carol city bandwagon lol it's so sad and TECH on surprised at u MR I'm from BROWARD u suppose to be rootn for the home team You flakey af just like the rest lol but aye I'll be the lone wolf like always GO PANTHERS !!!

I feel you on that! But i am a grown man and I'm gonna think with a grown man mentality... Carol City battled tested through their tough schedule they played this year and got a coach that coach defense that 17 points was the highest points they gave up which was IMG... I don't think Dillard has a high powered offense like that... Don't send them lauderdale boys at me either...

Strength of Schedule is the key of why i got CC winning comfortably but if them Lauderdale boyz put on fo da city den hey lol

Guess we will find out in the panthers den next week but we got soul bowl to worry bout first 7-2 Letsss goo

Just like u had ba winning the district smh y'all gone learn lol it's so sad after all this Dillard still can't get no RESPECT but I like it this way nobody thought we would win the district but we did nobody thought we would beat Carol city back in 2013 but we did as 28 point underdogs and y'all wonder why I say y'all do this on purpose or y'all just dislike Dillard cuz not one person even said congrats yet but instead y'all jump right off the boys Anderson band wagon to carol city bandwagon lol it's so sad and TECH on surprised at u MR I'm from BROWARD u suppose to be rootn for the home team You flakey af just like the rest lol but aye I'll be the lone wolf like always GO PANTHERS !!!

Because Eddie Brown ain't coachin if he was then y'all and Boynton woulda been shut down

Lol go back and read my post that i quoted Zoe on i love Broward County thats my home

But yet u not MAN ENOUGH to ROOT for the home team but instead roll with another county Negro u a sell out win or lose u pose to always root for ya home team

Bro im not against Dillard like that im just in reality Carol City is a beast out there, them boyz beat Lakeland Miami Central Norland only got beat by IMG by 10 Pts got beat by Coral Gables who just made the playoffs and Oxbridge who is district champs.

Bro im not against Dillard like that im just in reality Carol City is a beast out there, them boyz beat Lakeland Miami Central Norland only got beat by IMG by 10 Pts got beat by Coral Gables who just made the playoffs and Oxbridge who is district champs.

Your point.!! Ima game didn't count & their 4-3 which means there BEATABLE @ as long their BEATABLE which their 4-3 record states that they are there is a chance & as long as it's a chance nobody can b counted out & all of that still has nothing to do with u ROOTING for the home team wether u think there gonna win or not u Roll with the home team DUHHH like I said u a sell out and a dick rider like the rest like dam have ya own mind.

Carol City is battle tested and travel well

Dude do u know anything or u just talk travel well where !??? To Traz cuz wen it come to coming here to 954 no tf they don't they side was dead asf the last time dey had to come down here for the first & just like I thought u changed the subject smh u Wack bro don't say nothing else to me I got no respect for u don't even respond back on this post son DUCES.!!

And we're also 10-1 at home all time in first round playoff games including a 9 game winning streak ... We're undefeated at home this season and were on a 4 game winning streak just a few stats I thought was worth mentioning

Dillard, I am rooting for your team. You are a passionate fan, and while I think CC and MNW are better than your Panthers, I don't think the gap is so wide that on a given Friday your team could not pull the upset. Especially at home! 

You need to pack your stands, have the band playing real loud and hope the football gods give you a couple favorable bounces. If things go well .. you never know. 

Dillard, I am rooting for your team. You are a passionate fan, and while I think CC and MNW are better than your Panthers, I don't think the gap is so wide that on a given Friday your team could not pull the upset. Especially at home! 

You need to pack your stands, have the band playing real loud and hope the football gods give you a couple favorable bounces. If things go well .. you never know.

And all of the above will happen

Dude do u know anything or u just talk travel well where !??? To Traz cuz wen it come to coming here to 954 no tf they don't they side was dead asf the last time dey had to come down here for the first & just like I thought u changed the subject smh u Wack bro don't say nothing else to me I got no respect for u don't even respond back on this post son DUCES.!!

Im talking about playing on the field best believe CC ain't takin yall lightly im not gon go on and on its my opinion and im not sayin much anymo