DiLLARD IS DISTRICT CHAMPS.!!!! BOYD ANSERSON ELIMINATED

Are yall going to atleast be mature next year with mostly juniors and seniors.

Carol City

Miami Northwestern

Miami Central

Trinity Christian

AHP

Armwood

Mainland

Others.....

Deerfield Beach

Columbus

Mainland

Columbia

Most those juniors on defense are starters right now so defense will be mature

Offense I'm not sure about but OL will be seniors and juniors

Same with receivers

Honestly with our team next year the thing that biggest question mark is QB but we still got this year to worry about

I'll be able to talk more in a few months :)

Most those juniors on defense are starters right now so defense will be mature

Offense I'm not sure about but OL will be seniors and juniors

Same with receivers

Honestly with our team next year the thing that biggest question mark is QB but we still got this year to worry about

I'll be able to talk more in a few months :)

Ok because i want a team offensive weapons to test our non battle tested DBs

You think Vero will have a stronger schedule regular season schedule next year

If they want the guarantee of a playoff I think so. Even though they've won the district 3 years straight it's never guaranteed. I saw this on Twitter the other day.

"Vero's streak of 31 straight their opponents record is 107-243 & they have played 8 teams with a winning record"

No way that coach J will let schedule keep them out of the playoffs.

If they want the guarantee of a playoff I think so. Even though they've won the district 3 years straight it's never guaranteed. I saw this on Twitter the other day.

"Vero's streak of 31 straight their opponents record is 107-243 & they have played 8 teams with a winning record"

No way that coach J will let schedule keep them out of the playoffs.

Yea its terrible its like we are playing independent teams and Coach J may not care about what the playoffs system says.

But i heard that he tried to get Palm Bay Cocoa and Viera on schedule and here is the thing, we played Palm Bay in preseason games that we destroyed them in and Cocoa always except challenges and Viera probably wasn't good at the time when Vero asked them to play.

Yea its terrible its like we are playing independent teams and Coach J may not care about what the playoffs system says.

But i heard that he tried to get Palm Bay Cocoa and Viera on schedule and here is the thing, we played Palm Bay in preseason games that we destroyed them in and Cocoa always except challenges and Viera probably wasn't good at the time when Vero asked them to play.

Well next year hopefully everybody will try to schedule good..

well I've always felt they've scheduled well in the preseason/spring. Scheduled Dwyer plenty of times. Got handled most times played them tough a couple. yoi know what I'm talking about, there are always teams on the schedule that make you scratch your head as to why they scheduled them. A few I can remember off the top of my head are easy lee county, George Jenkins, and lake minneola a couple years ago. I'm sure they have an issue with trying to get teams to come to them. I know the 8 home games a year is a big deal to the fan base. This may also speak to their issue with big games in the playoffs as they've not won them on the road. I just want to see quality products from our area because there are talented kids here and I want to see them perform.

well I've always felt they've scheduled well in the preseason/spring. Scheduled Dwyer plenty of times. Got handled most times played them tough a couple. yoi know what I'm talking about, there are always teams on the schedule that make you scratch your head as to why they scheduled them. A few I can remember off the top of my head are easy lee county, George Jenkins, and lake minneola a couple years ago. I'm sure they have an issue with trying to get teams to come to them. I know the 8 home games a year is a big deal to the fan base. This may also speak to their issue with big games in the playoffs as they've not won them on the road. I just want to see quality products from our area because there are talented kids here and I want to see them perform.

Well i remember when we played Jenkins in Lakeland the first year of the contract, they played Vero kinda tough that year they had just came off a district win over Bartow.Lake Minneola kept us from scoring in the first quarter but Vero ended up puttin 24 on em at before halftime and East Lee won their district the first year we played em but still got rolled that year and the next two years after that.

The only thing i like is when they play Dwyer for spring but im not a fan of them playing Palm Bay or Heritage because those teams are inconsistent.

And them scheduling PSL the worst team on the Treasure Coast and im tired of seeing Santaluces and Palm Beach Gardens we beat PBG in 2013 when they where one win away from states but after that they haven't done much.

Well i remember when we played Jenkins in Lakeland the first year of the contract, they played Vero kinda tough that year they had just came off a district win over Bartow.Lake Minneola kept us from scoring in the first quarter but Vero ended up puttin 24 on em at before halftime and East Lee won their district the first year we played em but still got rolled that year and the next two years after that.

The only thing i like is when they play Dwyer for spring but im not a fan of them playing Palm Bay or Heritage because those teams are inconsistent.

And them scheduling PSL the worst team on the Treasure Coast and im tired of seeing Santaluces and Palm Beach Gardens we beat PBG in 2013 when they where one win away from states but after that they haven't done much.

And it's fair to say that inconsistency makes scheduling tough. Like you said east lee was 7-4 the one year the 0-10 the next. Now Jenkins has almost never been good, but lake minneola did have some flashes. I guess what I don't understand is how they can't make the big match ups work. I can tell you at FPC with almost no budget we made the don bosco game work. We made the mainland and Osceola games work. I would honestly bet that having to keep up that home slate of games every year is what hurts them in scheduling. When I was at FPC we couldn't get local teams to play us. This is not me calling them out but I'm being honest. Travel was expensive and we would have rather played close to home. Couldn't get Martin county after they left our district. Couldn't get Jensen couldn't get Sebastian after the two times we played them. But we could find the others because we were signing up for home and home. I believe that's what coach J would have to do to get mor marquee matchups.

And it's fair to say that inconsistency makes scheduling tough. Like you said east lee was 7-4 the one year the 0-10 the next. Now Jenkins has almost never been good, but lake minneola did have some flashes. I guess what I don't understand is how they can't make the big match ups work. I can tell you at FPC with almost no budget we made the don bosco game work. We made the mainland and Osceola games work. I would honestly bet that having to keep up that home slate of games every year is what hurts them in scheduling. When I was at FPC we couldn't get local teams to play us. This is not me calling them out but I'm being honest. Travel was expensive and we would have rather played close to home. Couldn't get Martin county after they left our district. Couldn't get Jensen couldn't get Sebastian after the two times we played them. But we could find the others because we were signing up for home and home. I believe that's what coach J would have to do to get mor marquee matchups.

That why it smart to schedule teams you know are good year and and year out

Like say Columbia ;)

I applaud FPC for doing that but Coach J doesn't want to travel to South Fla or other power teams i pretty don't want to see Treasure Coast or mid to low class Palm Beach Teams no more.

I ready don't want to see Palm Beach Central Palm Beach Gardens or Santaluces again i believe PB Lakes will be significantly down next year.

It was hard to watch FPC get beat like that but i believe Helmerich will be sitting in the same position as Kevin Pettis is right now with Sebastian River.