(5-3) CAROL CiTY @ (6-3) DiLLARD PART 3 (SCORE PREDICTIONS)

Well it's been a Tough week trying to Swollow the peel of Saturday's heart breaker to Ely in overtime. But it's no time to dwell we have another huge game at home vs the Carol city Chiefs on Friday night.

You can almost call this a rilvary since 2013 these teams have faced off 3 times in the first round with this time being the 3rd time with both teams holding serve at home in impressive fashion. Carol city comes in HUGE favorites I can imagine & rightfully so and they are fresh off their 45-0 beat down of American so I know the Chiefs will be ready.

As for my panthers I don't know what to expect from them this game I don't know if their gonna come in flat and deflated from Saturday or they are gonna come in HEATED MAD & ready. I Don't Know. So therefore I'm NOT going into Friday's with any expectations only thing u hope for is a well played injury Free game.

MY SCORE PREDICTION IS CAROL CITY 31-17

But if Dillard comes to play like they did vs boynton this year or even against Carol city before after a Aoul bowl lost I Would Say Dillard Holds Serve at Home 28-20

Well it's been a Tough week trying to Swollow the peel of Saturday's heart breaker to Ely in overtime. But it's no time to dwell we have another huge game at home vs the Carol city Chiefs on Friday night.

You can almost call this a rilvary since 2013 these teams have faced off 3 times in the first round with this time being the 3rd time with both teams holding serve at home in impressive fashion. Carol city comes in HUGE favorites I can imagine & rightfully so and they are fresh off their 45-0 beat down of American so I know the Chiefs will be ready.

As for my panthers I don't know what to expect from them this game I don't know if their gonna come in flat and deflated from Saturday or they are gonna come in HEATED MAD & ready. I Don't Know. So therefore I'm NOT going into Friday's with any expectations only thing u hope for is a well played injury Free game.

But if Dillard comes to play like they did vs boynton this year or even against Carol city before after a Aoul bowl lost I Would Say Dillard Holds Serve at Home 28-20

I'm going to do a little more homework on this one....I saw Pinkos has Carol City beating Dillard by 28! 

Carol City has played 7 teams on Dillard's level or better.  Dillard has not seen a team on Carol City's level yet (outside of STA in pre-season).

I think Dillard will need to play not only better, but significantly better then how they played vs Boynton this year just to win this one.  It will have to be the Panthers best game of the year and they need to hope Carol City has a few turnovers...

I'm going to do a little more homework on this one....I saw Pinkos has Carol City beating Dillard by 28! 

Carol City has played 7 teams on Dillard's level or better.  Dillard has not seen a team on Carol City's level yet (outside of STA in pre-season).

I think Dillard will need to play not only better, but significantly better then how they played vs Boynton this year just to win this one.  It will have to be the Panthers best game of the year and they need to hope Carol City has a few turnovers...

I Agree. & Wow 28 Point underdogs Lol wow just like 3 years ago.

If Dillard comes to play like they did vs boynton or even against Carol City before a Soul bowl loss and they serve at Home 28-20 ......

How many takeaways do you think Dillard needs in this game to win 28-20?  How do you think they are going to rack up 28 pts versus that Carol City Defense?

Dillard has only eclipsed 28 pts three times this year - 37 on Stranahan, 47 on Northeast and 34 @ Plantation..

Carol City defense has only allowed more than 7 pts twice three times this year.  16 @ Coral Gables, 14 @ Oxbridge, 19 versus Northwestern.  Hell, even IMG in a preseason only put 17 up on Carol City!

That is why I am having trouble digesting Dillard scoring 28 pts on Carol City....How do you think they have a shot to put up 28 Mighty?

How many takeaways do you think Dillard needs in this game to win 28-20? How do you think they are going to rack up 28 pts versus that Carol City Defense?

Dillard has only eclipsed 28 pts three times this year - 37 on Stranahan, 47 on Northeast and 34 @ Plantation..

Carol City defense has only allowed more than 7 pts twice three times this year. 16 @ Coral Gables, 14 @ Oxbridge, 19 versus Northwestern. Hell, even IMG in a preseason only put 17 up on Carol City!

That is why I am having trouble digesting Dillard scoring 28 pts on Carol City....How do you think they have a shot to put up 28 Mighty?

Maybe defense tds

If Dillard comes to play like they did vs boynton or even against Carol City before a Soul bowl loss and they serve at Home 28-20 ......

How many takeaways do you think Dillard needs in this game to win 28-20?  How do you think they are going to rack up 28 pts versus that Carol City Defense?

Carol City defense has only allowed more than 7 pts twice three times this year.  16 @ Coral Gables, 14 @ Oxbridge, 19 versus Northwestern.  Hell, even IMG in a preseason only put 17 up on Carol City!

I believe that it all come down to matchups as u was telling a friend of mine all those teams in dade know each other they beat up on each other year in and year out they get up for one another.

But in cross town matchups like these things tend to be a little different I believe Dillard can very well score 28 points especially if they utilize Jordan at tight end a lot and just play solid Football. There are many times we could have eclipsed the 28 mark this year but left a lot of points on the field.

Plus I believe this is going to be a game of Field position if Our DLINE can win the line of scrimmage and keep Carol city close to their side of the field we can get a lot of Good field position plus we have a awesome Kicker who can make field Goals From a Very good fistance.

Also you can rule out turnovers a Slip Here fumble there Tipped interception it likely will happen let's just hope it's with Carol city and not us.

For some odd reason I see this being like that Carol city game 3 years ago they came in Only giving up a low amount of points to & were 28 point Favs this has al the writing on it as a A Dillard upset.

Be logical now... How the hell Dillard going to put 28 points and only put up 7 against Ely?

That is a rival game u throw records out the window bro and the same way how we lost 50-0 3 years ago & put 28 on Carol city the next game. I'm not harping on 3 years ago neither am I saying the 28 points going to happen I gave my initial prediction I said Carol city 31-17. But I also said if certain things happen I see the score being a little different that has nothing to do with logic that's just my opinion.

It's not like u said 35 or 45 I said 28 which can very well happen will it we have to wait and see.

I believe that it all come down to matchups as u was telling a friend of mine all those teams in dade know each other they beat up on each other year in and year out they get up for one another.

But in cross town matchups like these things tend to be a little different I believe Dillard can very well score 28 points especially if they utilize Jordan at tight end a lot and just play solid Football. There are many times we could have eclipsed the 28 mark this year but left a lot of points on the field.

Plus I believe this is going to be a game of Field position if Our DLINE can win the line of scrimmage and keep Carol city close to their side of the field we can get a lot of Good field position plus we have a awesome Kicker who can make field Goals From a Very good fistance.

Also you can rule out turnovers a Slip Here fumble there Tipped interception it likely will happen let's just hope it's with Carol city and not us.

For some odd reason I see this being like that Carol city game 3 years ago they came in Only giving up a low amount of points to & were 28 point Favs this has al the writing on it as a A Dillard upset.

@Dillard no it's. It like 2013.... I told you already that 2013 team was all about Trayon Gray... A one man team.. You stop him and Carol City won't move the ball.. Carol City have a running 2 headed monster game and If the qb it's on their hitting you from the outside.. So how does this Carol City team remind you of 2013 again?

Anything can happen but I see Carol City still winning this game. I remembered one year in the playoffs it was 2009 and everyone was expecting a Miramar/Carol City game which didn't happen. Carol City lost to Krop 10-6 and Miramar ended up playing Krop in the next round. Personally I think Carol City was looking ahead to Miramar. Remember Centeal is out of playoffs this year and I know those Chiefs are looking for a revenge game against Northwestern so they might laugh at Dillard thinking about Northwestern.

@Dillard no it's. It like 2013.... I told you already that 2013 team was all about Trayon Gray... A one man team.. You stop him and Carol City won't move the ball.. Carol City have a running 2 headed monster game and If the qb it's on their hitting you from the outside.. So how does this Carol City team remind you of 2013 again?

I'm not talking about personal wise I'm just talking about in general. Obviously the teams are different. All I'm saying is if Dillard DLINE can control the LOS which they very well can I just see CC struggling to move the ball how they would like. Which could creat some short field for us that's all I'm saying.

Like I said before all we have to do is be the better Team that Night not overall but that night. In a game anything can happen a RB funneling that usually has Good Ball security. A Corner Getting MOSSED (caught on) who usually have Legit cover skills anything can happen in ONE Night. All depends on if it's your night or not. Carol city can come in & blow the doors off Dillard or vice versa anything can happen.

Anything can happen but I see Carol City still winning this game. I remembered one year in the playoffs it was 2009 and everyone was expecting a Miramar/Carol City game which didn't happen. Carol City lost to Krop 10-6 and Miramar ended up playing Krop in the next round. Personally I think Carol City was looking ahead to Miramar. Remember Centeal is out of playoffs this year and I know those Chiefs are looking for a revenge game against Northwestern so they might laugh at Dillard thinking about Northwestern.

Which is what I said in another thread that can happen CC comeing in underestimating Dillard and find themselves losing the game because of it.

With coach Cogdale in staff I highly doubt it...

Dillard has a good DLine but Carol City has seen the DLs of IMG, Coral Gables, Oxbridge, Lakeland, Southridge, Central, Norland, and Northwestern.  All of those teams struggled to control the LOS against Carol City (other than IMG in the second half).  I just don't see Dillard's DL any stronger than those teams DL.  It is a big "If".

With coach Cogdale in staff I highly doubt it...

Let's not act like he is the savior CC been looking for that will get them to the promise land he is a GREAT COACH but he's not on the field with them playing.

All I'm saying is LOOK all of you are picking Carol city for good & Solid reasons. Just don't be surprised if Dillard beats them for some of the reasons I stated up top. That's it I really don't have anything else to say really on the game CAROL CITY VS MNW is already being talked about for next week Dillard players hear see it it's all over twitter How they will respond at home we will see. Either way a Very Good team is going home Friday. Win or lose I'm leaving Friday's game Content & no regrets.

Let's not act like he is the savior CC been looking for that will get them to the promise land he is a GREAT COACH but he's not on the field with them playing.

All I'm saying is LOOK all of you are picking Carol city for good & Solid reasons. Just don't be surprised if Dillard beats them for some of the reasons I stated up top. That's it I really don't have anything else to say really on the game CAROL CITY VS MNW is already being talked about for next week Dillard players hear see it it's all over twitter How they will respond at home we will see. Either way a Very Good team is going home Friday. Win or lose I'm leaving Friday's game Content & no regrets.

@ Mighty, If I go to that game can you promise me that Dillard won't get their doors blown off the field?  I am considering that game to go to Friday but I don't want to go to a game that will be a blowout ..say 21+ !  Can you guarantee me Dillard will make it a game ?

@ Mighty, If I go to that game can you promise me that Dillard won't get their doors blown off the field?  I am considering that game to go to Friday but I don't want to go to a game that will be a blowout ..say 21+ !  Can you guarantee me Dillard will make it a game ?

If I could guarantee you that I would also be able to guarantee a Win also lol. I can't guarantee you that even if I was playing. You just don't know how it's gonna go but what I can guarantee that Dillard is gonna leave it all on the field and play their best they have all season what that will result to I don't know my Gut feeling is telling me we're gonna win I just feel it. But hey who knows we will see Friday.

Yea I see you tagging them on twitter.. Dillard don't have the horses...