(5-3) CAROL CiTY @ (6-3) DiLLARD PART 3 (SCORE PREDICTIONS)

If I could guarantee you that I would also be able to guarantee a Win also lol. I can't guarantee you that even if I was playing. You just don't know how it's gonna go but what I can guarantee that Dillard is gonna leave it all on the field and play their best they have all season what that will result to I don't know my Gut feeling is telling me we're gonna win I just feel it. But hey who knows we will see Friday.

My gut feeling was telling me y'all would of beat ELY soundly...

Nobody is picking Dillard Dillard don't have the horses is a complete mismatch Carol city had the tougher schedule experts say give MNW CAROL CITY A BYE in the end there is nothing to talk about then. Let's just skip to Saturday morning when weee discussing whose gonna win the rematch between atop city and northwestern. Save all of us time & money.

How is the mindset of Dillard going into this game. I hope they're over the soul bowl game.

There focused & ready for tomorrow they have been seeing the predictions how no one is giving them a chance everyone is saying blowout & all the trash talk Carol city is doing so they say their just anxiously waiting for kickoff to make a statement so we will see we're undefeated at home this year. I've been saying it all week slick I feel in my gut yo that Dillard is gonna win this game & it's going to be sparked by the defense. I feel it man but we will see. The whole city ready.

There focused & ready for tomorrow they have been seeing the predictions how no one is giving them a chance everyone is saying blowout & all the trash talk Carol city is doing so they say their just anxiously waiting for kickoff to make a statement so we will see we're undefeated at home this year. I've been saying it all week slick I feel in my gut yo that Dillard is gonna win this game & it's going to be sparked by the defense. I feel it man but we will see. The whole city ready.

Who's trash talking from Carol City? I don't see them at least on twitter talking trash...