DILLARD FALLS TO (6-1) after Undfeated Miami Christian Stuns them with a buzzer beater to Win 69-67

So the Win streak finally comes to a end to another Very elite opponent Dillard had the game won but a costly break down on defense & Miami Christian made them pay.

With the loss we fell to 6-1 but with this brutal nationally ranked schedule we have I never expected us to run the table but if we only lose 1 or 2 more we can still be in the running for a national championship

I mean this feel weird coming out of my mouth DillArd & National championship but Goooooo panthers this type of schedule really helps us down the road.

So the Win streak finally comes to a end to another Very elite opponent Dillard had the game won but a costly break down on defense & Miami Christian made them pay.

With the loss we fell to 6-1 but with this brutal nationally ranked schedule we have I never expected us to run the table but if we only lose 1 or 2 more we can still be in the running for a national championship

I mean this feel weird coming out of my mouth DillArd & National championship but Goooooo panthers this type of schedule really helps us down the road.

Maxpreps has Dillard listed wrong....they have Dillard at 4-3 (not 6-1) ...They got them losing to Pebblebrook, GA 40-49 and Osceola 47-48 at the Montverde Tip Off Classic?

You should contact them and make them aware they are 6-1.  It is a big difference in for them in the rankings...

Maxpreps has Dillard listed wrong....they have Dillard at 4-3 (not 6-1) ...They got them losing to Pebblebrook, GA 40-49 and Osceola 47-48 at the Montverde Tip Off Classic?

You should contact them and make them aware they are 6-1.  It is a big difference in for them in the rankings...

There counting games in preseason that didn't count toward our record.