Ath mansa walston from heritage

DT Anthony (baby sapp) lenmear from tittusville

Db javonn Roberson from palm bay

Ath d Turpin from space coast

Qb Willie Gaines from heritage

Db Jason Miller from heritage

I'll list a few more later today 

1 hour ago, sunshine state baller said:

Wow - that's a lot of transfers in a short period of time.  Make sure they shake hands and get to know each other.

Some of the transfers happened this past school year after the football season and  a couple of them were originally at Cocoa before transferring out.

They have 3 legitimate QBs  that could start at a number of schools around the county. 2 of them already did at Space Coast and Heritage respectively putting up good numbers

16 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

And I know who's pulling them from there.. it's personal with heratige and cocoa..

Wouldn't be an old coach from Heritage would it?

I see the transfer rule is getting out of hand. I'll go ahead and say I bet only 40 make the team, the rest will be JV. No out of state games this year, but they do play Trinity Christian, Mainland, Viera, Pahokee, and will get Booker T in the playoffs. They start the season against Clearwater who made a run in the playoff last year.

Should be an interesting season. 

23 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Wouldn't be an old coach from Heritage would it?

I see the transfer rule is getting out of hand. I'll go ahead and say I bet only 40 make the team, the rest will be JV. No out of state games this year, but they do play Trinity Christian, Mainland, Viera, Pahokee, and will get Booker T in the playoffs. They start the season against Clearwater who made a run in the playoff last year.

Should be an interesting season. 

Not gonna put his business up here but dude is a good and a humble dude and really helping the kids... So that's 100 in my books ...