DiLLARD PANTHERS 2017 SEASON PREDiCTiON

50 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Looking deeper into Dillard's history it is not just the 6A-16 that has been the achilles heel to Dillard.  Similar type public inner-city Broward programs with arguably similar talent have had their way with Dillard as well.

Dillard the last 10 years (since 2006):

2-8 versus Plantatation

2-9 versus Boyd Anderson

and have gone 3-9 versus rival Blanche Ely since 2004.

Those are fairly compelling numbers that Dade's 6A-16's elite District is not the main/only reason Dillard has been struggling over the years in the playoffs.  

Dang man i can't wait to move to Broward next month i get goood football

2 hours ago, Floridatechfootball said:

Yea wit my Haitian daddy im so glad to b wit dem again my Haitian fam kool they dont carry no drama or nun down there and my fiancee coming wit me soon too 

Can't stand dat drama shit bra but aye y'all boys inbox ya # man so we can link and shit wen we free .. aye Zoe u still owe a nigga a drank fa na bday rememberlol

34 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Can't stand dat drama shit bra but aye y'all boys inbox ya # man so we can link and shit wen we free .. aye Zoe u still owe a nigga a drank fa na bday rememberlol

All three of us need to hangout ill be down on Wednesday and Thursday in Ft Lauderdale but im handlin business

On 7/24/2017 at 9:55 AM, Floridatechfootball said:

Yea wit my Haitian daddy im so glad to b wit dem again my Haitian fam kool they dont carry no drama or nun down there and my fiancee coming wit me soon too Zoe can u com to Haiti next month

Not happening.. I just got back from Dominican Republic yesterday... Next time I'm going to Haiti is Dec and next year late Feb when I get back from France..

On 7/23/2017 at 11:17 AM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Look who your using Jackson...they may not was nationally good but Jackson was elite with the right coaching staff at the helm...them boys at Jackson MC mcc Mnw all dem grew up da getha played against each otha..jackson play the likes of Mnw & etc every year up there in Dade so they see Dade powers almost if not every week Jackson was by far no slouch in the Sony Michelle so that was a horrible example Jackson was easy top 15 in the state.

Last time Jackson been elite was late 90's early 2000's when they had the likes of Elvis Dumerville and some other players I can't think of right now... Those Jackson teams that was beating AHP was 4 loss teams... Yea they had coach Antonio "De La" Brown at the helm but they were a scrappy team... They were a BTW 2.0... So they weren't anything elite but they were in the high 2nd tier of teams coming out of Dade those years with the current USF qb 

5 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Not happening.. I just got back from Dominican Republic yesterday... Next time I'm going to Haiti is Dec and next year late Feb when I get back from France..

Dam im tryna go to Haiti for my birthday to see my fiancee i had to cancel my trip because my uncle and aunt advised me not to go to Haiti Potoprens alone so now im tryna go wit my uncle and possibly my sister in law im tryna meet her while im in Ft Lauderdale Wednesday and Thursday

8 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Last time Jackson been elite was late 90's early 2000's when they had the likes of Elvis Dumerville and some other players I can't think of right now... Those Jackson teams that was beating AHP was 4 loss teams... Yea they had coach Antonio "De La" Brown at the helm but they were a scrappy team... They were a BTW 2.0... So they weren't anything elite but they were in the high 2nd tier of teams coming out of Dade those years with the current USF qb 

Right & we wasn't tho which is why I said playing those teams we were overmatched