Gibbons @ Dillard Today (game thread)

So because of the storm all the games in broward was moved up to today so that takes away possibly a day & a half of preparation and rest but nonetheless we still get football.

from what I've seen up until this point I'm rolling with gibbons all day Dillard have given no type of reason to believe they will even keep this game close. 

Yeah u kept booker t scoreless after Img being down 25-0 at the half yeah it was 0-0 after 1 & 6-0 at half vs western but it was also 20-0 with 5 min to go in the game sure u scored 16 points in two minutes to make it 20-16 but you still lost. 

Gibbons have talent & coaching and have dismantled a defending 8A champion & just str8 molly wopped a solid AHD team 44-0 so baring a miracle Dillard will be 0-3 after tonight. I'll be at the game tho #GO_PANTHERS!!

score prediction Gibbons 42-6

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dillard defense been solid but offense frankly been train wreck 

Gibbons  30-3

Just called the school & talked to 1 of the coaches who I've known for years since I was at Dillard & just basically laid it all on the line of how i feel & what I've noticed with the team & we were on the same page with a lot if it as far as the team energy level & mistakes & etc 

come to find out almost a week before the season start we had to find another OC reason unknown so the players are still trying to adjust.

so like I told him I'll b there early tonight to peep out the vibe & mentality of this team & see how they handle tonight he said they practiced Saturday & Monday & etc so we will see.

3 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Just called the school & talked to 1 of the coaches who I've known for years since I was at Dillard & just basically laid it all on the line of how i feel & what I've noticed with the team & we were on the same page with a lot if it as far as the team energy level & mistakes & etc 

come to find out almost a week before the season start we had to find another OC reason unknown so the players are still trying to adjust.

so like I told him I'll b there early tonight to peep out the vibe & mentality of this team & see how they handle tonight he said they practiced Saturday & Monday & etc so we will see.

That would explain a lot 

Dillard got the talent even so i think gibbons wins tonight but Dillard can afford a loss here but they really need to beat Boyd Anderson next week 

58 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

That would explain a lot 

Dillard got the talent even so i think gibbons wins tonight but Dillard can afford a loss here but they really need to beat Boyd Anderson next week 

What if Dillard wins tonight bol lol ...of course it won't happen but can u imagine lol

5 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

What if Dillard wins tonight bol lol ...of course it won't happen but can u imagine lol

It would surprise state more than beating BTW would have 

I feel cardinal gibbons overall been more impressive than BTW to this point and might even be better than BTW 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It would surprise state more than beating BTW would have 

I feel cardinal gibbons overall been more impressive than BTW to this point and might even be better than BTW 

Right & I agree I probably would shed so many tears smh knowing they had it in em all the time but that feeling won't come today did u see my other post bout the rankings ain't c u comment on dat 1 yet 

4 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Right & I agree I probably would shed so many tears smh knowing they had it in em all the time but that feeling won't come today did u see my other post bout the rankings ain't c u comment on dat 1 yet 

I saw it but wasn't stranahan ranked 10th last week?