Dillard Football

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

So last night during the 1 long weather delay I was able to go behind the scenes & talk with some respected coaching vets at Dillard who has been there even for Dillard glory days & I had the chance to speak with a lot of the football parents who are faithful to going to all practices.

And the truth was finally revealed Dillard high school football is in disarray it's a mess and not just because of our 0-3 record. But simply because for one it was reported by a trusted and respected source that Dillard football players don't play as a team they play as a individual & when It all boils down to it they don't care and they have zero fight which is something me & fans have been seeing but to here it from the inside just brought it all full circle.

Also it was revealed to me finally why the previous OC left and that was because he got offended by something that was said 1 practice going into week 1 and he quit & took all of the offensive schemes and plays that the players knew and left the parents the team begged him to atleast write the plays and etc down so that the players wouldn't be left high and dry but he didn't and now the offense is just lost don't know any plays and is struggling week to week trying to learn the new Plays in such a short time.

also it was revealed to me that our head coach knows nothing about football he was a equipment manager passing out helmets and mouth pieces. Also it was revealed to me that he doesn't even work at Dillard he works in Miami and most times he can't even make practice. Something I'm sure the players notice. Inside sources say when Davis was fired it was shocking that they didn't go to Coach Scott who coached on those Dillard championship teams for the coaching position also revealing to me a lot of respectable coaches would have came to coach under him as his coaching staff.

Lastly but not least their no discipline with the coaches they don't communicate during the delay instead of being huddled up trying to figure out something for the second half down 17 their all scatterd laughing on their phone & etc & all 1 of the respected old coaches could do was shake is head and said ain't no way in hell this would have been going on back in the day.

Our play calling is extremely predictable our snap count is something a baby can remember turn head clap once snap which allows the Qb to always be on the run & under pressure other then that the fans want him gone because he constantly under throws overthrows & constantly takes sacks instead of throwing it away. 

Our defensive line is shuffling week to week trying to find the best match of who fits where & to wrap it all up a lot of people are afraid Dillard may go 0-10 all I heard last night is it's awful so congrats to Deerfield on the win but going forward I just don't know Florida football family. 

I hope things are not as negative as you describe them. Dillard back in the day, had by far the best public school football team in Broward County. To me the talent is still there. It is sad that things have fallen to the degree they have. To some extent, it reminds me of the situation at Orlando Evans. But Dillard had an even stronger tradition than Evans.

I hope that things turn around in the future. It would be a shame if they did not.

BTW, I don't think Dillard goes 0-10. 

Wow that is insane 

I agree this could be a 0-10 year,  why hasn't administration stepped in at all with these issues

I think you should get a group of alumni together and bring this to not only the booster club and the administration and demand that change happens 

If that is true they may need to clean house (fire ad and coach) 

You really should coach there, Dillard needs someone who cares about where program goes, if they keep being oblivious to the issues inside they will only continue to decline,  sooner or later the talent will start to leave and then it will be worse

Too much talent there to not be a contender so the atmosphere in the program has to change 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I hope things are not as negative as you describe them. Dillard back in the day, had by far the best public school football team in Broward County. To me the talent is still there. It is sad that things have fallen to the degree they have. To some extent, it reminds me of the situation at Orlando Evans. But Dillard had an even stronger tradition than Evans.

I hope that things turn around in the future. It would be a shame if they did not.

I hope it turns around soon I know Dillard is not sniffing states or even get out the first round if their lucky to make it.

But in the next week in and some days we got 3 games @DarterBlue2 this Thursday we're at Stranahan whose (2-0) then that following Monday were at home making up our district game vs Boyd Anderson & that Saturday were at home for another district game vs archbishop McCarthy for our home coming. 

1 minute ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I hope it turns around soon I know Dillard is not sniffing states or even get out the first round if their lucky to make it.

But in the next week in and some days we got 3 games @DarterBlue2 this Thursday we're at Stranahan whose (2-0) then that following Monday were at home making up our district game vs Boyd Anderson & that Saturday were at home for another district game vs archbishop McCarthy for our home coming. 

3 games in about 10 days a hard stretch

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Wow that is insane 

I agree this could be a 0-10 year,  why hasn't administration stepped in at all with these issues

I think you should get a group of alumni together and bring this to not only the booster club and the administration and demand that change happens 

If that is true they may need to clean house (fire ad and coach) 

You really should coach there, Dillard needs someone who cares about where program goes, if they keep being oblivious to the issues inside they will only continue to decline,  sooner or later the talent will start to leave and then it will be worse

Too much talent there to not be a contender so the atmosphere in the program has to change 

Sadly the administration don't really see it as a priority Dillard is more of a basketball school now sad to say && I would love to step in but whose to say they would even hire me I never played professional never been on the sideline I'll be looked all over & not even considerd

3 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Sadly the administration don't really see it as a priority Dillard is more of a basketball school now sad to say && I would love to step in but whose to say they would even hire me I never played professional never been on the sideline I'll be looked all over & not even considerd

Should at least try brah, if they accept you then you get a shot to fix the program to it's proud past,  if they turn you down then at least you made a attempt to fix it 

Don't hurt to try lol

13 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

The 2017 Dillard team is on paper perhaps one of the more talented Dillard teams in recent years but TBH most of the talented players on the this 2017 team are transfers.  Most of the top players on this roster did not come up through Dillard....I do however think we are underestimating  Dillard's schedule thus far.  The worst team they have played is Western who is arguably a borderline top 50 team in FL.  Dillard has potential to turn a corner, and the season around at Stranahan this week.  A win at Stranahan, a boost in confidence and they host Boyd Anderson, host Archbishop McCarthy, @ Northeast, and host Boynton.  All winnable games.    That could put them at 5-3 where they would host Cardinal Gibbons (lose) and then finish the season at Ely which appears winnable at this point.  If that scenario happened they could finish 6-4 and realistically probably will have won all of the games they were supposed to.