Final Dillard 26 Stranahan 20

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Wow what a game first things first congratulations to the panthers on their first win of the season but man they love doing things the hard way.

up to 20-6 4th qt and u put your 2nd strong end Like yooo your 0-3 haven't scored a offensive Td yet in the first half and your taking your foot off the gas which causes u to fumble twice lose momentum now it's a 20-20 ball game. 

14 seconds left offensive throw a bomb which looks like the game winner only to be 1 inch short. Goes into overtime defense with 4 big stops for loses then offense on 2nd down strike to Bryce Oliver for the win. Like man talk about going off on the sideline I went off to the principle and demanded the whole coaching staff should be fired if we had lost told her put me on the staff I can do better then that I mean u can't get any worse lol but we won now our first district game Monday against Boyd Anderson at home. 

7 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Wow what a game first things first congratulations to the panthers on their first win of the season but man they love doing things the hard way.

up to 20-6 4th qt and u put your 2nd strong end Like yooo your 0-3 haven't scored a offensive Td yet in the first half and your taking your foot off the gas which causes u to fumble twice lose momentum now it's a 20-20 ball game. 

14 seconds left offensive throw a bomb which looks like the game winner only to be 1 inch short. Goes into overtime defense with 4 big stops for loses then offense on 2nd down strike to Bryce Oliver for the win. Like man talk about going off on the sideline I went off to the principle and demanded the whole coaching staff should be fired if we had lost told her put me on the staff I can do better then that I mean u can't get any worse lol but we won now our first district game Monday against Boyd Anderson at home. 

What was your opinion of stranahan? 

Are they a solid ball club? 

Just now, badbird said:

Congrats on the win.  I'm not trying to be mean and not trying to make this personal but you might want to reflect on how you handle yourself during the game especially on the sideline.  I know you are frustrated but you are not helping the situation.

That reminds me, I'm honestly shocked i held my composure as well as I did last week, even though you could hear me a few times during the stream but normally i would have thrown a hat lol

21 minutes ago, badbird said:

Congrats on the win.  I'm not trying to be mean and not trying to make this personal but you might want to reflect on how you handle yourself during the game especially on the sideline.  I know you are frustrated but you are not helping the situation.

It wasn't a bad go off I was just being honest and the fans and principle applauded me for it I wasn't no where near disrespectful && thanks bro 

22 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

What was your opinion of stranahan? 

Are they a solid ball club? 

Well they have only about 20 to 23 players offensively and defensively they couldn't do close to anything vs Dillard they are improved from a barn burner they used to be and could be atleast a .500 ball club this year. They beat Hallandale they are already 1-0 in district play. But that's about as far as I see them going 

4 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Well they have only about 20 to 23 players offensively and defensively they couldn't do close to anything vs Dillard they are improved from a barn burner they used to be and could be atleast a .500 ball club this year. They beat Hallandale they are already 1-0 in district play. But that's about as far as I see them going 

Do you think Stranahan beats Coconut Creek?

Look's like it may be a decent game to me.  Jackson has quietly been doing well in that District but Hallandale is really struggling.  I got that 5A-District right now:

AHP
Cardinal Gibbons

Jackson

Stranahan
Coconut Creek

Hallandale

34 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Do you think Stranahan beats Coconut Creek?

Look's like it may be a decent game to me.  Jackson has quietly been doing well in that District but Hallandale is really struggling.  I got that 5A-District right now:

AHP
Cardinal Gibbons

Jackson

Stranahan
Coconut Creek

Hallandale

I would go 

ahp

gibbons 

jackson 

creek 

stranahan 

hallandale

creek even tho held scoreless only held gibbons to wat 24 since the season started I think that was their lowest point total I believe if that was Stranahan gibbons would have put up 40 plus but Stranahan is improved they dispatched a suppose to be improved Ely team who is now 2-2.