8:15 3rd qt Dillard 31Ely 8

Soul Bowl is Here Soul Bowl is Here DiLLARD Kicked Off their Soul bowl week by having different activities throughout the week and a huge pep rally today.

while Ely is tailgating all tomorow a huge pep rally at 4pm tomorow then the game their calling it a “orange and green out” lol I don’t think I can physically stand to see it smh.

soul bow has been known for the big bands the tense rilvarly and the big crowd which is why it was at Lockhart stadium for so long but not this year it will be on Campus for the first time in over 40 years and the fans and the community are Hyped..!!!

as Far as the game goes Ely has beaten Dillard 4 str8 years and 6 out of 8 the last 2 years Ely had 1 win and 8 loses coming in and 2 win and 7 loses coming in and both times beat Dillard (Throws up in my mouth)  no matter how down Ely seems to be or appears to be When soul bowl comes around u throw records out the window ...It’s all about pride and who wants it more who wants that trophy more!! After that epic collapse last year in OT vs Ely I cried man I legit cried.

This year it’s on Ely Campus so you know there players are gonna be super Hyped and ready and not wanting to lose not only their first Soul bowl in 4 years but At home on their Field.!! On top of it 

SCORE PREDICTION...idk Man This game sadly and I do mean sadly can go either way If Dillard comes in play Ely like we did Gibbons we will blow Ely out but if not Then well we know what happens ...I Can’t just Stomach the fact of us losing to our biggest Rival 5 years in a Row And I hope we don’t.

SCORE PREDICTION DILLARD 26 Ely 12

14 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

Ely-28

Dillard-21

I was waiting for it I knew u was gone do dat ...petty Aihh muck boy lol  I gotta a question doe where is Ely gonna get all this offense from all over a sudden ?? Lol we only gave up 25 plus 3 times and that was vs booker t ... who scored 25 .... deeRifled who scored 29 & gibbons who scored 36 all 3 teams who are levels and I do mean levels above Ely.

but again this is Soul bowl and it seem like whatever seem like Da impossible going in Ely makes it possible so all I can say is I hope u wrong 

22 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I was waiting for it I knew u was gone do dat ...petty Aihh muck boy lol  I gotta a question doe where is Ely gonna get all this offense from all over a sudden ?? Lol we only gave up 25 plus 3 times and that was vs booker t ... who scored 25 .... deeRifled who scored 29 & gibbons who scored 36 all 3 teams who are levels and I do mean levels above Ely.

but again this is Soul bowl and it seem like whatever seem like Da impossible going in Ely makes it possible so all I can say is I hope u wrong 

I read that Ely own y'all in the Soul Bowl recently it's a rivalry game I think Ely will keep rolling in shootout