Vero 7 Olympia 0

FloTech

1 minute ago, Drogo said:

It was bad, one that sticks out to me was the pick by Vero’s Glanville, after the pick he was tackled by the would be receiver and his helmet was pulled off during the tackle...they called a personal foul on Glanville for removing his helmet.

I was watching the YouTube feed on my phone saw that play and was trying to figure out why he threw the flag didn’t know if Granville said something to cause it. If it was because the ref  thought he removed his own helmet then that’s BS every official and person in the stadium had their eyes on the ball which Glanville had just picked and saw what happened. SMH

2 minutes ago, Trelle said:

I was watching the YouTube feed on my phone saw that play and was trying to figure out why he threw the flag didn’t know if Granville said something to cause it. If it was because the ref  thought he removed his own helmet then that’s BS every official and person in the stadium had their eyes on the ball which Glanville had just picked and saw what happened. SMH

Ya the coaching staff went crazy...coach J was goin nutz...surprised he wasn't tossed... Must've worked cuz Olympia was flagged like 4 times to start the 2nd half...officiating was a complete joke the whole game 

8 hours ago, Smelly said:

Take a look cuz I'm pickin Vero to host Apopka to go to the state finals...called it when the brackets came out 

Both Vero Beach and Apopka have formidable opponents to hurdle before you would host a semifinal game against Apopka. If such a game occurs, it would be an interesting one. VB's wide open offense plus Akeem Dixon versus the Apopka single wing. 

At this juncture, I don't think the odds favor this match-up. But if it happens, I will make my first trip to the "Citrus Bowl."

33 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Both Vero Beach and Apopka have formidable opponents to hurdle before you would host a semifinal game against Apopka. If such a game occurs, it would be an interesting one. VB's wide open offense plus Akeem Dixon versus the Apopka single wing. 

At this juncture, I don't think the odds favor this match-up. But if it happens, I will make my first trip to the "Citrus Bowl."

Maaannnn I wanna see this game soooo bad I was just telling David Reese cousin that last night but we better not overlook Riverview they aint 10-1 for nun

6 minutes ago, FloTech said:

Maaannnn I wanna see this game soooo bad I was just telling David Reese cousin that last night but we better not overlook Riverview they aint 10-1 for nun

You're absolutely right, Riverview's lone loss was to a very very good Venice team, Riverview is no joke.