Viera 55 - 0 Gaither Final

Bamarod

Running clock again for Viera. QB DeMorat really catching fire at the right time for Hawks. Best he has ever looked, hitting multiple guys for long tds. Might of been a size disadvantage on defense for Viera but the major problem was lack of  speed and athleticism for Gaither. Front 7 of Hawks lived in Gaither backfield all night. With not much of a passing threat , Viera defense teed-off on running game. Not sure if Gaither had 4 first downs of offense.

55 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I work next to Gaither. They are garbage who doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs. 

That being said, Viera is the real deal and I hope they can succeed in 7A especially if they go against the evil empire STA!!!

Don't know much about the program, but Gaither seemed to quit early and tons of personal fouls in second and third qt. Guess they are used to running it down the defense's throat. Couldn't handle Viera team speed on defense.

QB DeMorat was 12-13 for 247 yds  with 3 tds. and ran for another td in first half alone. Running clock entire second half.  Plant game should be exciting next week!

17 minutes ago, Bamarod said:

Don't know much about the program, but Gaither seemed to quit early and tons of personal fouls in second and third qt. Guess they are used to running it down the defense's throat. Couldn't handle Viera team speed on defense.

QB DeMorat was 12-13 for 247 yds  with 3 tds. and ran for another td. Running clock entire second half.  Plant game should be exciting next week!

Viera is one hella of a team... Saw them against Cocoa and Vero.. Probably the best coached and most disciplined team I've seen this season... Gonna be a tough out for anybody...luv the QB I just worry about depth as they seem to get worn down late 

4 minutes ago, Smelly said:

Viera is one hella of a team... Saw them against Cocoa and Vero.. Probably the best coached and most disciplined team I've seen this season... Gonna be a tough out for anybody...luv the QB I just worry about depth as they seem to get worn down late 

Agree, but as November weather cools like tonight, it won't have as much an effect.