Hello everyone, and thank you for having me.

Jambun82

Peezy, I think that it would be best that you did not respond to me or address me on this message board anymore. Thank you.

18 hours ago, peezy28 said:

Dude you got too sensitive... truth is I don't care about peoples feelings on this board or that one.  I just say what I feel if people are offended so be it...  Oh and to your point.. Yeah they are no rules over there... we make them up as we go LMAO.  Again welcome to the board.

14 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Peezy, I think that it would be best that you did not respond to me or address me on this message board anymore. Thank you.

Jambun... once again I don't care about your feelings and I will respond to you if I please... Seriously I said nothing offensive to you other than for you to stop being emotional and that I don't care about peoples feelings... Why should I, I am a grown man with a family of my own to care about not some folk on the internet.  So take it up with Josh if you want me to stop responding to you but those are not apart of the rules of this board.  Josh can call me personally too we are friends like in real life.