COME TO JESUS MEETING

Joshua Wilson

Alright... hopefully I have your attention for a second.

I am tired of the name calling, hurling of insults, and trash talking I am seeing some of you all do on here. I expect you all to police yourselves and be respectful to each other.

I shouldn't have to field messages from some on here are just trying to talk football and they are getting named called and insults hurled at them. You all can respectfully disagree with things, but if you need to feel like calling someone a name or something else of that nature I suggest either read your words to yourself and see how you would feel or back away from the computer and walk away for a few minutes. 

Just because I don't post as often as I should don't mean I am not checking on things. I want this place to be a fun place to talk football. There are other places on the internet to be rude and crude at if you want to do that. However, what goes on this board is a reflection of the site and myself and I ask you all to respect it.

If you have an issue, you can send me a DM right on here and you can also send a message to moderators including @ColumbiaHighFan2017class and @SportsNut25 .

Josh

Hey i want to let everyone know that if there is a issue on here you need to let me know, sometimes I can't tell when things are overboard because some posts are borderline but if you message me and make me aware of the issue I will take care of it

I check the board pretty regularly during the day (probably at least 30-50 times)  I'll open it so if you message me I'll see it within a few hours at the most 

I'm not gonna sit back and let things get out of control and go downhill like other boards have done so make me aware and I'll take care of it

But several here need to cool it down a notch or 2, this is a football board not a prison 

I'm gonna start being strict on posts that can cause potential fights and if i have to start removing posts i will do that so people cool the hell down 

28 minutes ago, badbird said:

ummmmmm did I miss something.  Did I miss the state flag football championship article?  

If you can't take being called a name by some person you don't know on the internet you probably are a big baby.  Just remember you don't have to respond.  

He's not referring to himself he's referring to name calling between board members on here

1 hour ago, badbird said:

ummmmmm did I miss something.  Did I miss the state flag football championship article?  

If you can't take being called a name by some person you don't know on the internet you probably are a big baby.  Just remember you don't have to respond.  

I am referring to some on this board that thinks it is okay to just hurl insults at each other or to call other members names. Nothing has been directed at me.

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

He's not referring to himself he's referring to name calling between board members on here

where did I say he was?  I was talking in general.  It was not intended for one person.  It was intended for all.  kind of like your post.  

5 minutes ago, badbird said:

where did I say he was?  I was talking in general.  It was not intended for one person.  It was intended for all.  kind of like your post.  

I get the idea that insults don't require a response

But i feel that the people on this board are mature enough and respectful enough to have conversations about football and keep it football related 

What makes this board better than other boards out there is that everyone's opinion is valued and we can talk football without having to attack each other