Quiz-QB Capital of North FL?

OldSchoolLion

15 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

One is that qb who played for buffalo Bills last year and threw like 5 picks in first start, name slips my mind

Other is Joey Gatewood 

It is Bartram Trail and one of the qb's is Joey Gatewood, who is now at Auburn.  The other did not play in the NFL.  I am disappointed you don't know, seeing as how you are such a big fan of Bartram Trail, ColumbiaFan.:lol:

6 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

It is Bartram Trail and one of the qb's is Joey Gatewood, who is now at Auburn.  The other did not play in the NFL.  I am disappointed you don't know, seeing as how you are such a big fan of Bartram Trail, ColumbiaFan.:lol:

Yeah bartram trail will really love Columbia, once we beat them in the playoffs in multiple sports this year 

Just like 2015-2016 school year 

1 hour ago, Bocefous70 said:

Kyle parker. Went to Clemson then ended up playing baseball

The second qb from Bartram Trail is Kyle Parker(Class of 2008)!  After a stellar career at Bartram Trail, he attended Clemson University.   Parker was one of Clemson’s best two-sport athletes in history. He was a two-time, First-Team All-ACC baseball selection and was drafted in the first round with the No. 26 overall pick by the Rockies in 2010.

His best football season as a Tiger was in 2009, when he was a freshman All-American and led Clemson to nine wins along with an ACC Atlantic Division title. He set Tiger freshman records for passing yards (2,526) and passing touchdowns (20).  With his 20 home runs in 2010, he became the first Division I athlete in history to total 20 homers and 20 passing touchdowns in the same academic year.

Though he was drafted by the Rockies in the summer of 2010, Parker returned to Clemson to quarterback the Tigers that fall. He threw for another 2,213 yards and 12 touchdowns despite playing the entire season with injured ribs, which he suffered in the season-opener against Auburn.  Parker retired from baseball after a short stint in the Major Leagues and is working on finishing his degree at Clemson, helping to coach football at the same time.  Good job Bocefous!