Multiple Choice Quiz - Coaching Question

OldSchoolLion

Fill in the blanks.  There are 4 choices below.  Each choice consists of two numbers.  The first number is the response for the first "blank" and the second number is the response for the second "blank."   Take a guess!

29 public school teams in Broward County play in the FHSAA.  ______ head coaches have been at their present school for more than 3 seasons?  _____ head coaches have been at their present school for more than 1 season.  

a. 4 , 11

b. 8, 15

c. 12, 19

d. 16, 20

3 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Fill in the blanks.  There are 4 choices below.  Each choice consists of two numbers.  The first number is the response for the first "blank" and the second number is the response for the second "blank."   Take a guess!

29 public school teams in Broward County play in the FHSAA.  ______ head coaches have been at their present school for more than 3 seasons?  _____ head coaches have been at their present school for more than 1 season.  

a. 4 , 11

b. 8, 15

c. 12, 19

d. 16, 20

A

The correct answer is "A"

29 public school teams in Broward County play in the FHSAA.  4 head coaches have been at their present school for more than 3 seasons.  11 head coaches have been at their present school for more than 1 season.  So, about 60% of coaches  have less than 2 seasons at their current school. 

4 or more seasons

Plantation-Steve Davis-12 seasons

Fort Lauderdale-Richard Dunbar-8 seasons

Douglas-Willis May-5 seasons

Western-Adam Ratkevich-4 seasons

15 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Actually he asks questions on all areas of the state. Yes, some of them seem critical, but I think you are being oversensitive. 

No I'm not u can see that the last consecutive threads have been looking at SFL teams in bad ways bruh don't call me oversensitive it's clear y'all for North cuz y'all in north and I'm from South cuz I'm from the South I'm defending the south with a legit fact

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

One of reasons i think he asked this. One had something to do with the discussions I and several others were involved in about public schools in broward not having good coaching stability 

Hmmmm it ain't just about Broward tho these last few threads been a negative move SFL 

8 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

One of reasons i think he asked this. One had something to do with the discussions I and several others were involved in about public schools in broward not having good coaching stability 

That's true.  There has been a lot of discussion and I put together a list of current coaches and their tenures, from which the above question arose.  The numbers are what they are.   What do the numbers mean?  Well, that's an interesting discussion for all of us to have. 

19 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

No I'm not u can see that the last consecutive threads have been looking at SFL teams in bad ways bruh don't call me oversensitive it's clear y'all for North cuz y'all in north and I'm from South cuz I'm from the South I'm defending the south with a legit fact

Man that's the problem 

Idc if someone north or south 

And for the record my issues with sta have nothing to do with them being sfl

I wouldn't like them if they were a north team 

I don't like img and they a North team