Houston Tx...places to check out ? Good football teams to check out ?

What’s going on football fam...so next Tuesday I will be moving to hosuton Texas (super excited) new scenery & opportunity so I would like to know what are some places to check or things to do once I get settled.

and being that I won’t be able to attend any Dillard games for the first time since 07(tears falling) lol what would be some good teams in the Houston area to check out and maybe support or get involved with. 

Im sure I could get a lot of info from people on the national board but ONE I don’t be on there and TWO y’all my fam so help me out. Lol

15 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

What’s going on football fam...so next Tuesday I will be moving to hosuton Texas (super excited) new scenery & opportunity so I would like to know what are some places to check or things to do once I get settled.

and being that I won’t be able to attend any Dillard games for the first time since 07(tears falling) lol what would be some good teams in the Houston area to check out and maybe support or get involved with. 

Im sure I could get a lot of info from people on the national board but ONE I don’t be on there and TWO y’all my fam so help me out. Lol

Well even though this is a FL site a lot of us have posted on on the national board so I'm sure we can help you out

I'll try getting some insight from the Texas posters over there and see what the best teams to check out in Houston or surrounding areas are worth checking out 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well even though this is a FL site a lot of us have posted on on the national board so I'm sure we can help you out

I'll try getting some insight from the Texas posters over there and see what the best teams to check out in Houston or surrounding areas are worth checking out 

Aite but try to get houston teams other places gone be to far lol 

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Very talented program and from what I've seen a excellent fan base,  they also have a mega stadium

Bout to look them up on YouTube I’ve heard of the area wen I was searching for areas of Houston to stay in. 

Also im excited because I’m now gonna b in a state that not only bleed football but I’m stoked to see these stadiums I kno in Texas their hs stadiums make south Florida stadiums look like back yards lol

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

What is the national board website over there and is it a Good site to join ??

Well it's got a few good posters but unfortunately it's tainted at times  because of people like Los and rab who exhibit reprehensible behavior daily 

One thing they have been doing lately which is what i feel is the best feature on that board is they usually once every week or 2 will convince a coach to come on and the board members get to ask questions 

So some good and some bad

@"PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE)

Got this from them

Katy-history, good program, well disciplined.  Big, strong OL with exceptional RB(4* deondrick glass)

north shore- talent for,this year and next has the nation's #1 2020 RB in 5* Zachary evans

klein collins-almost a clone of Katy-big, strong OL with exceptional RBs (4*  Isaiah spiller) 

the others are just the Houston area top teams, should be pretty good

4 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I got you fam good luck in Houston check this out https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chron.com/sports/highschool/amp/Houston-Chronicle-s-high-school-football-rankings-12362838.php

Yo gotta go see Katy. 

And Katy the city is great. Huge water park, a mall the size of a small city and the high school football team just won the national title 2 years ago. 

They play in a 15,000 seat stadium and pack it! 

You won't find a better football experience in the country. 

Also North Shore, Woodlands, Westfield and Lamar are can't misses. But they don't have anything on Katy overall. Your gonna have a blast out there 

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Yo gotta go see Katy. 

And Katy the city is great. Huge water park, a mall the size of a small city and the high school football team just won the national title 2 years ago. 

Also North Shore, Woodlands, Westfield and Lamar are can't misses. But they don't have anything on Katy overall. Your gonna have a blast out there 

Is Houston Yates any good these days?  They used to be dominate 

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Yo gotta go see Katy. 

Oh yeah most def gotta check that out I won’t be far from Katy where I would be staying looked up their stadium on you tube earlier.!! And man oh man.!! Lol again make our south Florida teams home fields look liklike hot garbage 

I mean they spent 72 million on the stadium 72 million!!!! U can imagine what the coaches get paid lol I might need to see if they have any open positions lol.

4 hours ago, muckboy561 said:

Thanks bro I’m about to check it out now ...do u kno If Texas has a football message board like this one ? Or something close to it.

6 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Thanks bro I’m about to check it out now ...do u kno If Texas has a football message board like this one ? Or something close to it.

I think so 

I just don't know enough about the teams in texas to post there

But you are more than welcome to post Texas stuff here as well, quite a few here probably know enough to talk about Texas as well 

13 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think so 

I just don't know enough about the teams in texas to post there

But you are more than welcome to post Texas stuff here as well, quite a few here probably know enough to talk about Texas as well 

Oh u already kno bro ...y’all ma fam i ain’t goin no where lol it’s gone be weird not being at Dillard games next month tho can’t even lie

On 7/14/2018 at 1:20 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

WHAts the website for the national board bro and If u can find me the Texas high school football message board that would be dope if they have one 

41 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

WHAts the website for the national board bro and If u can find me the Texas high school football message board that would be dope if they have one 

https://www.prepgridiron.com/forum/2-varsity-forum/

I forgot the address of the Texas board but that's the national one 

I used to live near Houston. Katy is definitely a good one to go to. Houston Lamar isn't bad. Cy-Fair in Cypress (NW suburb of Houston) won the 6A D2 state championship last year. Manvel lost a heartbreaking state title game last year, they're a southeast suburb of Houston. Friendswood also pretty good.