Atlantic has some things to tighten up

561_Fan

That they do. Very sloppy performance, IMO. Multiple false start penalties. A few untimely encroachments that extended drives. And they dropped at least two interceptions that could have easily went the distance. 

That said, they played one of the better teams in South Florida. It looks like a well-respected PBC offensive mind has his hands all over this offense. What he is trying to do suits their QB, and I think they will get a lot better as the year rolls on. When clicking, it is a tough offense to prepare for, as it utilizes multiple formations and blends the Spread and Wing-T offenses quite effectively.

On defense, they are playing with more three down than I am used to seeing with an Atlantic defense. They struggled with the big play, and on a few drives, they had trouble fitting gap-scheme runs. 

All in all, I'd say reserve judgement on this team. I will have a better idea where they fall in PBC after I see Dwyer/PBC lock horns this evening. 

XDC