Article on Doral Academy

DB4

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/high-school/prep-miami-dade/article218342260.html

The head coach Jase Stewart, in my opinion, makes himself come off like a victim in this article. He did plenty of dirt recruiting. Now he's hurt that the kids went elsewhere and coaches as well. Word is he broke promises with respect to paying coaches and they bounced. They're still district favorites but their short run is coming to an end soon, in the next year or so. And I think Stewart will be gone too.

I think the mindset of some coaches today is not one of building programs to last.  No different than today's CEO's. It's all about results "now" and the ends justifies the means.  Promises are made, deals are cut...whatever it takes.  The result is organizations/teams that are unstable and cannot weather the storm. The examples are mounting...programs rising and falling quickly.  

10 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I think the mindset of some coaches today is not one of building programs to last.  No different than today's CEO's. It's all about results "now" and the ends justifies the means.  Promises are made, deals are cut...whatever it takes.  The result is organizations/teams that are unstable and cannot weather the storm. The examples are mounting...programs rising and falling quickly.  

This is what makes STA so special.  Took decades to build.   Now they come to sit the bench and are happy.