iTS FINAL: MIAMI CENTRAL @ DILLARD NEXT WEEK

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Well there it is!!! It’s confirmed Miami central is locked in as the 5th seed while Dillard is locked in as the 4th seed with 36 points while mainland is approaching 40 and carol city and others are at 40.

if I’m going to be honest other then playing carol city this was the last match up I wanted usually as a district champion u get a sorry opponent well in Dillard’s case we always get national ranked competition as our reward for being district champion.

but u know what I embrace it coming into this year I knew Dillard wouldn’t be vying for a championship did we improve ? Yes a lot but this year was all about creating a TRUE IDENITY for the program and building a foundation. 

In regards to the game no one in their right mind would pick us to win and rightfully so all I want is for Dillard to leave it all on the field play their best and leave the game injury free and most of all as sophomores and juniors learn from this off season and come back even better next year. GO PANTHERS GO!!!

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Well there it is!!! It’s confirmed Miami central is locked in as the 5th seed while Dillard is locked in as the 4th seed with 36 points while mainland is approaching 40 and carol city and others are at 40.

if I’m going to be honest other then playing carol city this was the last match up I wanted usually as a district champion u get a sorry opponent well in Dillard’s case we always get national ranked competition as our reward for being district champion.

but u know what I embrace it coming into this year I knew Dillard wouldn’t be vying for a championship did we improve ? Yes a lot but this year was all about creating a TRUE IDENITY for the program and building a foundation. 

In regards to the game no one in their right mind would pick us to win and rightfully so all I want is for Dillard to leave it all on the field play their best and leave the game injury free and most of all as sophomores and juniors learn from this off season and come back even better next year. GO PANTHERS GO!!!

Dillard is still a project in the making and honestly whether they managed to somehow avoid Central or Carol City until 3rd round or have to play them round 1 it ain't much a difference

As i said before it's a very tough road being in 6a Region 4 but regardless of how the game goes Dillard does have something to build on 

18 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dillard is still a project in the making and honestly whether they managed to somehow avoid Central or Carol City until 3rd round or have to play them round 1 it ain't much a difference

As i said before it's a very tough road being in 6a Region 4 but regardless of how the game goes Dillard does have something to build on 

We do and we’re building a winning culture I’m proud of them 

7 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Thanks man I just want the team to leave the game injury free and closer as brothers the better team will win that night which until proven otherwise is Miami central all day and 300 times on Sunday 

I got some good Jamaican Obeah. For a small fee I could tip the scale in Dillard's favor. Sideline the ten biggest impact players on the Central team. No hurt, just neutralize them for one game, LOL. 

34 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I got some good Jamaican Obeah. For a small fee I could tip the scale in Dillard's favor. Sideline the ten biggest impact players on the Central team. No hurt, just neutralize them for one game, LOL. 

Even if you do they would be stuck with Carol City the next week LMAO 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Lets think about this a second

For Dillard to advance to round 3 they would have to beat the number 2 and number 1 teams in Florida in consecutive weeks

Definitely the toughest 2 game stretch in the state

I feel Dillard's pain. If they could somehow win both, either they run the table or they would be so beat up they would probably lose to an inferior team in the third round.