A Christmas Gift for That Special FSU Fan

OldSchoolLion

Here it is folks.  I found it.  This is THE turnover backpack used by the Noles. 

https://www.primesociety.com/products/crown-collection-medium-red-backpack

The large size will run you a cool $495, but they are out of stock (Peezy probably bought one for everyone in his family;)).  Think how great it would be to wear your very own FSU turnover backpack while sitting in front of the TV and watching all of the OTHER teams play in bowl games this holiday season.  

Apparently someone from the coaching staff recognized what a great deal it was at $495.  I mean, c'mon folks, it's "100% genuine leather."  And it has a special, insulated compartment that can be used for transporting cold items like crab legs and other shellfish. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I do not own stock in this company.  I've heard 10% of all sales will be donated to the FSU "A Great Defense Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" fund. 

8 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Here it is folks.  I found it.  This is THE turnover backpack used by the Noles. 

https://www.primesociety.com/products/crown-collection-medium-red-backpack

The large size will run you a cool $495, but they are out of stock (Peezy probably bought one for everyone in his family;)).  Think how great it would be to wear your very own FSU turnover backpack while sitting in front of the TV and watching all of the OTHER teams play in bowl games this holiday season.  

Apparently someone from the coaching staff recognized what a great deal it was at $495.  I mean, c'mon folks, it's "100% genuine leather."  And it has a special, insulated compartment that can be used for transporting cold items like crab legs and other shellfish. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I do not own stock in this company.  I've heard 10% of all sales will be donated to the FSU "A Great Defense Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" fund. 

I wouldn't buy no backpack for 300 bucks lol

I could find much more practical uses for that much money

That backpack was probably on my top 3 things of thins I hated about the 2018 season... Throw the whole damn team away... Damn Divas... Who signed off on that and thought it was "cool" meanwhile Ga has the nasty boys shoulder pads... Much more Manly and footballish and culturish... we got a damn Gucci backpack... Please get rid of that crap.