• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
gatorman-uf

Number of New Coaches

Below is just the list of new coaches/openings from the PINNED topic of Coaching Moving Vans. Right now the number is 63, out of 553 teams (all classes and independents), that means there is 11% turnover at this point. I am sure there are numerous other positions that are not there as well. For those who work outside of education, is a 10% turnover per year normal in your companies or is that low? In my mind that seems low, but as we report more coaching openings that were quietly changed, I am sure that number might be 15-25%. 

1. Apopka 
  2. Arnold High School (Panama City Beach)  
  3. Baker County
  4. Bartow 
  5. Bay
  6. Bloomingdale
  7. Bolles
  8. Bradenton Christian
  9. Chiefland
  10. Citrus 
  11. Cocoa Beach
  12. Columbus
  13. Coral Glades 
  14. Cypress Creek (Orlando)
  15. Dillard
  16. Dwyer
  17. Ed White 
  18. Evans 
  19. First Academy-Leesburg
  20. Forest (Ocala)
  21. Gadsden County
  22. Godby
  23. Hagerty  
  24. Hamilton County  
  25. Holmes County
  26. Ida Baker (Cape Coral)
  27. Inlet Grove Community High School
  28. Jupiter Christian
  29. LaBelle
  30. Lake Gibson 
  31. Lake Placid
  32. Lely High School 
  33. Melbourne
  34. Miami
  35. Miami Springs
  36. Monsignor Pace
  37. Moore Haven
  38. Newberry
  39. Niceville
  40. Olympic Heights High School (Boca Raton) 
  41. Pahokee
  42. Palm Beach Central
  43. Pasco 
  44. Piper
  45. Poinciana High School
  46. Ridge Community
  47. Seabreeze 
  48. South Broward
  49. South Ft. Meyers 
  50. St. John Paul II (Boca Raton) 
  51. St. John Paul II (Tallahassee)
  52. Stoneman Douglas