Nease Vs Palatka

Ric Flair

Got a chance to see Nease vs Palatka last night in St. Augustine.  It is my understanding that Nease has a brand new coaching staff in place, but I thought they looked pretty solid on both sides of the ball. Neace has some good athletes with decent size and showed off some team speed.   Sure, there is some work to do, but it will be interesting to how they develop this year.  They will win a few games no doubt.  

Palatka (4A) looked pretty good as well....they just ran out of gas towards the end.  They did not dress nearly as many kids as 8A Nease, and the lack of depth showed.  They have decent size on both sides of the line, and they also have some young skill talent. Still, they scored over 30 points against the home team.  This team will also win a few games.  

It was great to sit in the stands, watching my granddaughter cheer, and not really care who wins or loses.  I don't get that chance very often.  But I will say this, I did not realize how brutal some fans (in the stands) can be.  

18 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Got a chance to see Nease vs Palatka last night in St. Augustine.  It is my understanding that Nease has a brand new coaching staff in place, but I thought they looked pretty solid on both sides of the ball. Neace has some good athletes with decent size and showed off some team speed.   Sure, there is some work to do, but it will be interesting to how they develop this year.  They will win a few games no doubt.  

Palatka (4A) looked pretty good as well....they just ran out of gas towards the end.  They did not dress nearly as many kids as 8A Nease, and the lack of depth showed.  They have decent size on both sides of the line, and they also have some young skill talent. Still, they scored over 30 points against the home team.  This team will also win a few games.  

It was great to sit in the stands, watching my granddaughter cheer, and not really care who wins or loses.  I don't get that chance very often.  But I will say this, I did not realize how brutal some fans (in the stands) can be.  

That's because you are so used to the warm and friendly fans at Vero Beach !