Prayers for this kids family

DisabledAccount

10 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

This is just crazy man that’s why a lot of people are terrified of hospitals you go in for something so minor and never make it out. 

So did he contract the infection while he was in there or before he even went the first time.

Not sure, I scanned through article but I couldn't tell when it happened

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Not sure, I scanned through article but I couldn't tell when it happened

They don't know based on the article. That is way I said it's speculation on my part. I know that at many hospitals, there are various pathogens literally lying around.

If you want to work at a hospital, even if you are just a contractor there for a specific project, you have to take a battery of physical examinations. It is actually pretty scary. Not trying to scare you off from going to one if you need to, but they are not as safe as you would think. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

They don't know based on the article. That is way I said it's speculation on my part. I know that at many hospitals, there are various pathogens literally lying around.

If you want to work at a hospital, even if you are just a contractor there for a specific project, you have to take a battery of physical examinations. It is actually pretty scary. Not trying to scare you off from going to one if you need to, but they are not as safe as you would think. 

I believe you to. Especially now and days the works it’s self are far more careless plus half the time they have volunteers and kids in their internship transferring blood doing procedures and etc if u ask me I’m not comfortable with that at all.

2 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

My buddy is an IT guy who gets contracted out by hospitals (have your kids do that people, he makes high 6 figures) and he can’t go to the hospitals if he has the mildest health issue. Definitely a haven of germs and nasty pathogens.