• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
Prince Laid

Pahokee

10 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

The athlete was the backup last year...the other kid just came in this year...both played varsity last year

Pahokee has received another QB transfer. It’s a 3 man battle at this point. Which has allowed the Athletic QB to slide back to WR. 

2 hours ago, MuckCityChamp said:

Pahokee has received another QB transfer. It’s a 3 man battle at this point. Which has allowed the Athletic QB to slide back to WR. 

Will PH have the Deph to Compete in the trenches tho and Will their qb know how to read defenses or will he b a heave and pray type or 1st option heave second option run type qb

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Will PH have the Deph to Compete in the trenches tho and Will their qb know how to read defenses or will he b a heave and pray type or 1st option heave second option run type qb

There are rumors that a few more lineman are heading to PK, so if that’s true, it would help a lot. I also heard a quality QB Coach is joining the staff. We will see how it rolls. 

On 7/9/2019 at 12:51 PM, MuckCityChamp said:

There are rumors that a few more lineman are heading to PK, so if that’s true, it would help a lot. I also heard a quality QB Coach is joining the staff. We will see how it rolls.

yea whole new and better coaching staff for PK this year I think they can go 6-4 maybe 7-3

On 7/13/2019 at 4:01 PM, Prince Laid said:

yea whole new and better coaching staff for PK this year I think they can go 6-4 maybe 7-3

Great! They desperately needed this! 

GC vs Pahokee should be a good game. Can't take either team litely. Both can get on a roll and both have players.

If I had to guess, I say Pahokee by at least a TD. I doubt Pahokee puts a beat down GC like last year even if Pahokee has more talent and better coaches. 

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

GC vs Pahokee should be a good game. Can't take either team litely. Both can get on a roll and both have players.

If I had to guess, I say Pahokee by at least a TD. I doubt Pahokee puts a beat down GC like last year even if Pahokee has more talent and better coaches. 

I think we should wait & c how PH put all this together because they can very well do worst then last year especially with their schedule