Robinson's first home game scrapped; will be played at Plant instead

Joshua Wilson

The Tampa Tribune has reported that Robinson's first home game against rival Plant will no longer played at home on September 5th (Week 2).

The reason? Bleacher repairs needed at Jack Peters Field.

The unexpected repairs will make the stadium unusable for the Knights first home game on September 5th. In this case the county has move the game to Dad's Stadium at Plant High School.

Robinson's first home game will now come on September 19th (Week 4).

Read more here from the Tampa Tribune: http://tbo.com/sports/preps/stadium-issues-at-robinson-20140807/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tbo%2Fpreps+%28TBO+%3E+Prep+Sports%29

Wonder what triggered the need for new bleachers....odd and sad that they now have to travel to Plant for the game but still think Plant will win regardless of where it is 

Some issues under the stands that might need to be taken out and replaced. Sounds like corrosion if you ask me since most of the stuff used for the stands these days is metal.

And yes, Plant will win this one no matter where you place it at I think also.

Some issues under the stands that might need to be taken out and replaced. Sounds like corrosion if you ask me since most of the stuff used for the stands these days is metal.

And yes, Plant will win this one no matter where you place it at I think also.

Ahhhh that makes sense well good thing they caught it before those stands could be used