AMERICAN HERITAGE 30 MIRAMAR 26

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

LOL.! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW.!! MIRAMAR WAS UP 26-10 HALFWAY THREW THE 3RD AT HOME AND LOST.! WOOOW.!! WHAT A GAME.! SO BOTH TEAMS THAT HAD WON 14 STR8 AND 11 STR8 REGULAR SEASON GAMES MIRAMAR AND DEERFIELD THEY BOTH LOST THIS WEEKEND AND AT HOME.! MAN OH MAN GUESS I HIT THE DAILY DOUBLE THIS WEEK.......THOUGHTS??

Well, that's why they play 'em.... and another good call on Heritage - Dillard_High_Panthers.   Not sure how much it may have played a role in Miramar holding on with a few 4th quarter first downs, but I believe their starting RB was out this game (got banged up last week) .  At the end of the day Miramar could not stop Sophomore RB Kyshaun Bryan (#11) - 200 rushing yards and 3 rushing TDs against Miramar (Wow).  I saw this kid growing up playing AYFL in Coral Springs and it was pretty obvious he was going to be a baller....Miramar still had a shot late in the last minute and got into the red zone but just could not convert.  Nice win for American Heritage who I believe gets a well deserved  breather vs. Chaminade Madonna next week.  As for Miramar they will try to rebound and pull off a tough road game at Plantation next week followed by hosting ST. Aquinas the following. Tough 4 game stretch!  Later in the year they have back to back @ Flanagan and hosting Cypress Bay who appears to have bounced back from a sub-par season.

Miramar had this game and blew it. It's so many things I can say that went wrong and mind you all they had troubles from the start with their quarterback which is why before halftime he was switched out. Nevertheless, Miramar is a talented team and will bounce back. I believe the Plantation game will be an easy win, however that St. Thomas game gone be a tough one and I know we've had their card 3 years straight but this game win or loose will determine how they fair out the rest of the season.

Miramar had this game and blew it. It's so many things I can say that went wrong and mind you all they had troubles from the start with their quarterback which is why before halftime he was switched out. Nevertheless, Miramar is a talented team and will bounce back. I believe the Plantation game will be an easy win, however that St. Thomas game gone be a tough one and I know we've had their card 3 years straight but this game win or loose will determine how they fair out the rest of the season.

I agree...STA is a huge game for Miramar now because it very well could decide how they make the playoffs as well. I think Miramar will give STA one helluva game