Port Charlotte 46 Hardee 26

Hwy17

4 hours ago, Silver King said:

PC's QB is experienced and they're going to be good this year. They usually always play good Defense, so at least you scored some points,  that's a lot against them. 

I was told Port Charlotte has a stud at nose tackle. 

Hardee is breaking in a brand new offensive line. This was the first varsity start for all 5.

1 hour ago, Hwy17 said:

Hardee is breaking in a brand new offensive line. This was the first varsity start for all 5.

This is the 2nd year in a row Charlotte is doing that - last year we started 5 seniors, all first time starters. This year only a couple with playing experience. We always have a fair amount of skills, but that's our achilles tendon. 

On 9/5/2020 at 6:36 PM, Silver King said:

This is the 2nd year in a row Charlotte is doing that - last year we started 5 seniors, all first time starters. This year only a couple with playing experience. We always have a fair amount of skills, but that's our achilles tendon. 

Is Desoto that down this year to lose 39-0?  They had a winning season last year. 

On 9/5/2020 at 4:02 PM, nolebull813 said:

Man I’m not picking Hardee again in a pickem. Unless they playing Arcadia DeSoto :P

@nolebull813 Just curious. Who's your pick for this week's game between Hardee and Fort Meade?

11 hours ago, Silver King said:

They’re down, and they're young. They do have a beast on the DL. They lost five starters to transfer (Three to Port Charlotte, and two to us). I think someone told me they also had some kids academically ineligible, but they only dressed 24.

@Silver King Yeah, it annoys me that Charlotte and Port Charlotte take away players from DeSoto.

47 minutes ago, Wilddog10 said:

@nolebull813 Just curious. Who's your pick for this week's game between Hardee and Fort Meade?

@Silver King Yeah, it annoys me that Charlotte and Port Charlotte take away players from DeSoto.

Players leave every program, we've lost kids to Venice, Port Charlotte; no one can take them away, if they want to stay. And, at least put PC first - Desoto was a farm team for them over the last decade after that former Desoto coach arrived there.