COCONUT CREEK @ AMERICAN HERITAGE

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

2-1 CREEK @ 2-1 AMERICAN HERITAGE this is a district matchup and a win will go a long way and put that team in the driver seat I'm taking the patriots in this 28-14 with creek scoring a TD late to make the score seem more respectable like they did vs Flanagan.

and that will drop them to 2-2 and that will put them 0-2 vs real competition and make the rest of there district games must wins.

Nasty weather (80% chance of scattered thundershowers with heavy downpours) expected in West Plantation and most of South Florida through this weekend.  Not to sound like the Master Of the Obvious... but this will generally benefit the team with better Offensive and Defensive Lines, the team that can run the ball, and the better overall Defenses.  Teams that rely on the deep ball and going to the air a lot will be at a disadvantage.  Disciplined teams and knowing how to take care of the ball could be big benefit. Home teams also generally benefit here as they take shelter in more comfortable areas (vs. sometimes a bus or small room) if there are any lightning delays. 

That said, I would lean even more towards AHP here to get the job done. Coconut Creek's strengths in my opinion are the athletic QB, the imposing WR's and Secondary that creates mismatches.  Their O/D Lines are above average but will get worn down by AHP.  AHP offensively likely will not worry about throwing the ball and understand that if they play mistake free football running the ball- they should have no problems getting the W.  Defensively speaking, AHP will likely show a heavy pass rush (like Flanagan displayed 2 weeks ago vs. Creek) and with the weather factored in, you would think Coco Creek will have very limited options. From what I have seen, AHP is more the kind of Defense that wears on you vs. say a Flanagan that might gamble a little more with it's great team speed.

If for some reason the weather is dry, Coconut Creek definitely has some better skilled position players than AHP and could make the game interesting. Both teams have had issues with penalties this year, so could be lots of hankies unless the refs just want to keep the clock moving, and get the hell out of there of there ...It would not shock me if Coconut Creek pulled off the upset but I am going to go with the better coached, more battle tested team here with the nasty weather this weekend:

AHP 30   Coconut Creek 13