FINAL.! PLANTTAION 23 DILLARD 14.!

THis game right here was MUST SEE.!...BOTH DEFENSES played well tonight and at the end dillard came up just short.!

it was 7-0 plantation until late 3rd q.t when dillard scored and made it 7-6 going into the 4th only for dillards defense to be caught out of position and plantation scored on a 50 yard TD PASS.! to make it 14-6 ....only to see dillard come right back and score on another TD PASS to Jordan merrel who had over 170+ rec yards on tonight to make it 12-14 then they also converted the 2 point conversion to make it 14-14 with 6 minutes left in the 4th.!

defense makes a stand on the ensuing colonels drive only for dillard offense to go a VERY QUICK 3 AND OUT.! and on first down for the colonels the defense was caught napping again for another 50 yard touchdown.!

now its 21-14 with 4 minutes left to we had a 1st and 10 at the 50 yard line only to get so many penalties and sacks that with 2 min left in the game we had a 3RD and 60.!!!!!!!!!!! from our own 5 yard line.! only for the q.b to then back up so far on the next snap that he stepped out of bounds and received a safety.! LOL.! STRAIGHT FOOLISHNESS.!!

all in all DILLARD had 2 possesions in plantations 5 yard line or less that ended with a turnover on down the Q.B would rather take a 10 yard sack then throw the ball away and to top it all off another game with 200+ yards in penalties. I'm not surprised though UNTILL dillard gets a legit coaching staff at the helm they will always be a TALENTED team who underachieve.

THis game right here was MUST SEE.!...BOTH DEFENSES played well tonight and at the end dillard came up just short.!

it was 7-0 plantation until late 3rd q.t when dillard scored and made it 7-6 going into the 4th only for dillards defense to be caught out of position and plantation scored on a 50 yard TD PASS.! to make it 14-6 ....only to see dillard come right back and score on another TD PASS to Jordan merrel who had over 170+ rec yards on tonight to make it 12-14 then they also converted the 2 point conversion to make it 14-14 with 6 minutes left in the 4th.!

defense makes a stand on the ensuing colonels drive only for dillard offense to go a VERY QUICK 3 AND OUT.! and on first down for the colonels the defense was caught napping again for another 50 yard touchdown.!

now its 21-14 with 4 minutes left to we had a 1st and 10 at the 50 yard line only to get so many penalties and sacks that with 2 min left in the game we had a 3RD and 60.!!!!!!!!!!! from our own 5 yard line.! only for the q.b to then back up so far on the next snap that he stepped out of bounds and received a safety.! LOL.! STRAIGHT FOOLISHNESS.!!

all in all DILLARD had 2 possesions in plantations 5 yard line or less that ended with a turnover on down the Q.B would rather take a 10 yard sack then throw the ball away and to top it all off another game with 200+ yards in penalties. I'm not surprised though UNTILL dillard gets a legit coaching staff at the helm they will always be a TALENTED team who underachieve.

I think the positive that Dillard takes out of this is that their QB put up some decent numbers tonight 28 for 49 , 320 yds , 2 TDs and 1 INT.  Although the Panthers did not get the win, the offense at least moved the ball pretty good.  As for the 200 penalties on Dillard, I do not know what this is about.  The box score actually shows Plantation having more penalty yards and Dillard having only 68 Penalty Yards...Maybe it was 80 or 90 but I am not sure where the 200 Penalty yards came from...

http://rs.herald.com/sportstrac/boxscore.aspx?schID=79487

@ broward thats wrong dillard had waaay more then 60 yards in penalties they got over 45 on that final drive alone they got countless snroachment penalties during the game they had atleast 5 holding penalties on offense atleast 6 false starts and they had 4 personal foul penalties that's way more than 100 yards in penalties right there.

ALL IN ALL dillard had this game there defense besides those 2 late in the game collapses on for 2 50 yard touchdowns they played awesome our offense like u said moved up and down the field we was at there 1 yard line turned it over on downs and was at there 9 and turned it over own downs that's 28 points right there not to also meantion our STAR WR was out in DEMEATRIUS WHITE with a hamstring injury he didn't even play last week.

@ broward thats wrong dillard had waaay more then 60 yards in penalties they got over 45 on that final drive alone they got countless snroachment penalties during the game they had atleast 5 holding penalties on offense atleast 6 false starts and they had 4 personal foul penalties that's way more than 100 yards in penalties right there.

ALL IN ALL dillard had this game there defense besides those 2 late in the game collapses on for 2 50 yard touchdowns they played awesome our offense like u said moved up and down the field we was at there 1 yard line turned it over on downs and was at there 9 and turned it over own downs that's 28 points right there not to also meantion our STAR WR was out in DEMEATRIUS WHITE with a hamstring injury he didn't even play last week.

That is surely a serious matter for the Dillard Offense. But as far as the penalties, that is just what I read.  I believe you but that source reported otherwise.  I wonder if that source got those impressive Dillard Offensive numbers correct....

Well, from what I see Dillard should have been able to have a good shot at winning that game but discipline and penalties got the best of them that night.  Unfortunately, this stuff is an ongoing issue the last few years with Dillard....

But like many talented penalty ridden teams in the county, you have to iron that stuff out come playoffs.

@broward those offensive stats are more then likely right because as I stated earlier Jordan marrel our 2nd star wideout had over 175 reception yards alone .....but your right dillard has no choice to but when you have coaches not even showing practice half the time ...you have different coaches in the Q.B ear but none are correcting his issues at the q.b position like going backwards when the pocket collapses instead of throwing the ball away NOT to meation dillard didn't even have a O LINE COACH until 2 weeks ago SMH which would  explain the offensive line inability to block a potato chip.

DILLARD as a team is solid on both sides of the ball but the leadership and discipline is NOT there and that's why they would always underachieve get a comptent head coach and staff at the helm with this team and this team would be atleast 9-1 and would make a strong case to contend for a title. but they don't.