Flanagan @ Deerfield Beach Friday 7:30 PM

BrowardHandicapper

Another game with very good Defenses.   The Deerfield Beach Defense has 9 or the 11 starters with D1 offers.  Flanagan's Defense is no slouch but will be without Michigan commit S/LB Devin Gil  and RB Darius Alexander who are both done for the season.  Deerfield Beach is a very hard place to win but I will lean Flanagan by 4 here.

Another game with very good Defenses.   The Deerfield Beach Defense has 9 or the 11 starters with D1 offers.  Flanagan's Defense is no slouch but will be without Michigan commit S/LB Devin Gil  and RB Darius Alexander who are both done for the season.  Deerfield Beach is a very hard place to win but I will lean Flanagan by 4 here.

After further reading and being brainwashed by the Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel's Dave Brousseau .  I am convinced that the Deerfield Beach Defense at home might be too much for the Flanagan Offense.  Changing my pick to Deerfield Beach by 1 .

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/sfl-game-of-the-week-preview-with-brousseau-and-maks-20151118-premiumvideo.html

Saw this game tonight.  Deerfield Beach had 3 first downs for the game, and only crossed the 50 one time.  Like Hallandale's Offense, when the Flanagan Defense is on they are very tough to beat.  AHP and STA are more balanced teams and Hallandale (Offensively) and Flanagan (Defensively) are more explosive teams in my opinion.  But notice tonight most of the South Florida teams that won , won because their Defenses stepped up.  I see some much higher scores in Central and North Florida.  I don't know what to make of that.

Saw this game tonight.  Deerfield Beach had 3 first downs for the game, and only crossed the 50 one time.  Like Hallandale's Offense, when the Flanagan Defense is on they are very tough to beat.  AHP and STA are more balanced teams and Hallandale (Offensively) and Flanagan (Defensively) are more explosive teams in my opinion.  But notice tonight most of the South Florida teams that won , won because their Defenses stepped up.  I see some much higher scores in Central and North Florida.  I don't know what to make of that.

i can speak for us that whenever our offense is on we are a tough team to beat, but our defense has come together well in the second haft of season, ever since Escambia we have forced turnovers and hit like a ton of bricks, proud of our team as whole, as for rest of teams, idk

This game was a pure Defensive battle.  It  had everything for an ugly, physical game. From Flanagan using lineman to run the ball (because they are banged up at RB) to the field looking like a desert or a beach.... Here are some highlights:

http://sfhs.cbslocal.com/2015/11/21/flanagan-shuts-out-deerfield-beach-falcons-beat-bucks-17-0/

lol.! naw I wasn't gone for good just been busy the last 2 weeks. but I'm back though ...as far as my panthers since the start of the season I knew they had talent but the verdict was also still out on the coaching staff. and as I said threw out the season dillards coaching staff is very very bad. and changes need to be made. The way they finished the season heavily solidified that.

But lets talk some football lol I told yall Deerfield was getting beat by Double digits,