DILLARD GIRLS "BASKETBALL..(5-0) GOING FOR THERE 6TH TITLE IN 7 YEARS.!!!!

I don't know how many of you follow high school basketball girls and boys but 1 thing I can say is that when it comes to BASKETBALL dillard just seems to reload every single year.! this year are lady panthers are 5-0 and are still on there historic pace there going for there 6th title in 7 years and they are on 20 game regular season win streak and they finished last season 31-1 with a state title and played in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game at Madison square gardens.

thoughts.??? this is the first topic of many more to come on high school basketball.

I don't know how many of you follow high school basketball girls and boys but 1 thing I can say is that when it comes to BASKETBALL dillard just seems to reload every single year.! this year are lady panthers are 5-0 and are still on there historic pace there going for there 6th title in 7 years and they are on 20 game regular season win streak and they finished last season 31-1 with a state title and played in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game at Madison square gardens.

thoughts.??? this is the first topic of many more to come on high school basketball.

That is quite an accomplishment.  I have heard the Dillard Girls are really good (one of the best teams in the nation every year) but unfortunately (I don't want to sound chauvinistic) I just have trouble watching  girls basketball -unless it was a relative or something.   I will follow the scores and rankings here and there but if I jump in on a string for HS basketball, it will most likely be HS Boys.

Interesting, I see on Maxpreps you guys are 5 overall in 6A. You think you should be higher? 

Choctaw girls being 4 below. Choctaw has reloaded this year and I think can make it to a state championship, the only loss so far going to McGill-Toolen which is in Mobile and that was by one point. However, Edgewater or Norland always seem to make it to state almost every year. 

Pensacola is number 1 in 6A which isn't surprising, they are a consistent program. I'm not sure how they play ball as I haven't been to one of their games. They themselves make a playoff run most years. Girls basketball has always been the better sport here in the panhandle, but boys is catching up.

Class 1A, Freeport took the title home. I'm not sure if they are reloaded, they lost their star point guard, but her sister is still on the team and she is just as deadly. 

Back to 6A, my alumni Crestview hasn't really been doing good. The coach is pretty good, we just haven't had explosive talent come in since 2014 playoffs when we made it to regionals. 

Fort Walton Beach, well they are a roller coaster. Sometimes they make it in the playoffs, other times they don't. 

Southeast (my Alma Mater) should be tough again in 5A Girls BB. Won State in 2014 and made it to the final 4 in 2015 with a starting five of 1 Jr, 3 Soph, 1 Freshman.

Lakeland may be poised to take a run in 7A Boys BB. Their biggest challenge may be in their own district (Bartow).

Southeast (my Alma Mater) should be tough again in 5A Girls BB. Won State in 2014 and made it to the final 4 in 2015 with a starting five of 1 Jr, 3 Soph, 1 Freshman.

Lakeland may be poised to take a run in 7A Boys BB. Their biggest challenge may be in their own district (Bartow).

Dang, that's really good for no seniors in 2015. 

Bartow most definitely, I'm not sure how they will fair, but they reload and make it to the playoffs. 

@LAKELAND bro we played your alma matar in the playoffs you guys colors are blue and orange or something like that right??

if so that game was so exciting your fans that came on the bus was talking sooooo much trash lol.! especially when the game started and they made the first 3 to lead 3-0 they was going crazy ...then reality set in and dillard blew the game open with a 25-0 run and just like that it was a blowout the rest of the waay and southeast fans was saying they want there 10 dollars back LOL.!

the trash talking between both schools (we had got a fan bus) to plus a lot of people drove up had got so heated administrators had to come in and try and calm it down it was to funny.

@LAKELAND bro we played your alma matar in the playoffs you guys colors are blue and orange or something like that right??

if so that game was so exciting your fans that came on the bus was talking sooooo much trash lol.! especially when the game started and they made the first 3 to lead 3-0 they was going crazy ...then reality set in and dillard blew the game open with a 25-0 run and just like that it was a blowout the rest of the waay and southeast fans was saying they want there 10 dollars back LOL.!

the trash talking between both schools (we had got a fan bus) to plus a lot of people drove up had got so heated administrators had to come in and try and calm it down it was to funny.

Yep. We were/are the orange and blue Seminoles. I think Southeast knew that it was going to be tough to keep up with Dillard last year. They had graduated a group of Seniors in '14 that had been starting together for 3 years, so they were pretty young. They should be good again this year with everyone back from last year's final 4 squad.

Dillard was just a monster last year. I went to that SE/Dillard game and it seemed like Dillard was in control before the game even started.

the crowds was something else aint it? and the scary thing about it dillard is even BETTER this year bu were in 6A now so your girls don't have to worry about us lol....so that mean being that your my sports brother I can now root for your Seminoles this year.

Sounds good my friend. Hope to see you guys back here in Lakeland as well. It's nice having the basketball tournament about 5 minutes from my house!