Florida State Champions All time by County 1963-2012

nolebull813

This is a county by county listing of the 254 State Champions crowned from 1963-2012. I am putting them in order from most to least

1. Palm Beach 28 State Titles

2. Dade 26

3. Duval 22

4. Leon 20

5. Broward 16

6. Polk 15

7. Brevard 13

8. Escambia 12

9. Hillsborough 11

10T. Manatee 8

10T. Okaloosa 8

11T. Jefferson 6

11T. Marion 6

more coming...............

Counties with 5: None

Counties with 4: Alachua, Orange, Suwanee, St Johns

Counties with 3: Calhoun, Collier, Gulf, and Union

Counties with 2: Bradford, Highlands, Jackson, Madison, Sumter, Sarasota, Santa Rosa, Wakulla

Counties with 1: Bay, Columbia, Clay, Franklin, Gadsen, Holmes, Hendry, Indian River, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Osceola, Pasco, Putnam, Seminole, St Lucie, Taylor, Volusia, Walton

Counties with no State Titles: Baker, Charlotte, Citrus, Desoto, Dixie, Flagler, Gilchrist, Glades, Hamilton, Hardee, Hernando, Lee, Liberty, Martin, Monroe, Nassau, Okeechobee, Pinellas, Washington.

Of the top Counties, i think Dade gets 2 with Booker T and Central. I dont see University beating them in the playoffs. Leon County has Godby, Lincoln, and North Florida Christian as contenders, but i only see Godby as a serious threat. STA should bring it home for Broward, and if University could score the upset, that might make 2 for Broward this year. my predictions are....

8A Manatee

7A STA 

6A Miami Central

5A Godby

4A Booker T

3A Clearwater Central Catholic

2A Dade Christian/

1A Union County

Guest Gridiron5

Wouldn't Dade have the most since 3 of them would win ?, anyway, Dade Christian won't have it easy with Champagnat looking to balloon quick this season. Same with 3A, I Don't look at CCC as the favorite there. Apopka is the close favorite in 8A now which has gotten more fun now,