Braden river

Fort Myers

St Augustine

First coast

Fletcher

Ed white

Fleming island

Oakleaf

I probley missing a lot of teams but I'm just doing what i can think of off top my head

Not necessarily, look at those teams, outside of maybe central all those teams have bigger enrollment then Columbia who is a 7a school by about 10 students, we are supposed to be 6A and main reason I pushed central there is so you can have them in same bracket as Columbus Flanagan STA and so on

Not necessarily, look at those teams, outside of maybe central all those teams have bigger enrollment then Columbia who is a 7a school by about 10 students, we are supposed to be 6A and main reason I pushed central there is so you can have them in same bracket as Columbus Flanagan STA and so on

7A North lost Niceville and Osceola last year to 6A and 8A, were you okay with that and why?

The reason I was ok with the Niceville is because they made all the panhandle teams in 6A so there was location advantage so one Niceville wouldn't have to drive to Tallahassee for 3 district games and no one like us had to travel to panhandle because of one team when they could just put all panhandle teams in 6A and I'm not as familiar with the Osceola move to 8A so I couldn't comment on it

I see you missed the Miami schools let me feel them in. I added in Hialeah-Miami Lakes and Central. Maybe this could be a potential 7A and have two brackets being that it's 11 teams.

Miami Central

Miami Springs

Miami Sunset

Westland Hialeah

Barbara Goleman

South Miami

Ronald W. Reagan Doral

Alonzo and Tracy Mourning

Doral Academy

Mater Academy Charter

Hialeah-Miami Lakes

Ideally yes. Central in 8A would hands down be just like 6A and be in Orlando or now Daytona Beach every year. The problem is enrollment. Central is roughly between 1800-1850 and if Central was asked as a special thing fhsaa would do for them I think the Rockets wouldn't accept.

Ideally yes. Central in 8A would hands down be just like 6A and be in Orlando or now Daytona Beach every year. The problem is enrollment. Central is roughly between 1800-1850 and if Central was asked as a special thing fhsaa would do for them I think the Rockets wouldn't accept.

6A South and 8A South are definitely legit but the thing with 6A South versus 8A South is that  4th round for 6A South -  you have to beat  Naples  to punch your ticket to states.  Naples is not a chump by any means but in  8A round 4 south you are looking at beating Columbus or Flanagan type teams - a different level than Naples.  That would be a much harder game for Central than Naples.  Columbus lost to Flanagan and Columbus would have slapped Naples around.  Last year 8A South was a little better than 6A South in my opinion but this year 6A South will be better.  Any way you cut it there are generally 10 teams combined from 6A South and 8A South in the FL top 50.