The Best All Things Columbia Related Thread

DisabledAccount

Aren't you the same guy that is not happy with the way STA has loaded rosters of 3 and 4* recruits? ;-)

If it does not matter then don't worry about STA loading up highly rated players....Just saying. ;-)

I still would rather have 3 and 4* players than not...just me.

Not the point, the point I'm making is just because a team don't have rated players from ESPN don't mean they not good lol, we all know how spotty those rankings are, Columbia faced a 5 star quarterback in the 3rd round of playoffs, go back and watch how that ended lmao

Not the point, the point I'm making is just because a team don't have rated players from ESPN don't mean they not good lol, we all know how spotty those rankings are, Columbia faced a 5 star quarterback in the 3rd round of playoffs, go back and watch how that ended lmao

Players do get overlooked but look at the rosters of the State Championship teams.  For the most part they are pretty loaded with rated players.  Not a coincidence .....

There were no 5* QBs in FL last year but I see your point.  At the same time if Columbia makes it to 7A states - watch how that will end. 

Is the "lmao" necessary versus a top FL 100 team in 9-4 Bartram Trail?

Again:

main-thumb-t-1384766-200-gfwafbaxseaftsp

Bystander.jpg

No the lmao was necessary for fact that they called their quarterback a "5 star" and he was a 5star for 2018

And the most remembered play he made in the game was a 30 yard backwards pass that put the game into running clock

The Bartram Trail QB last year was a Sophomore!  Congratulations. 

609558985.jpg?265

I really hope Columbia makes States.  You will truly see the definition of "big fish in a small pond"...

The Bartram Trail QB last year was a Sophomore! Congratulations.

609558985.jpg?265

I really hope Columbia makes States. You will truly see the definition of "big fish in a small pond"...

You do realize we are a 7A school by about 20 kids right? We are one of the smallest 7A schools, GHS is actually a higher student population if I remember correctly but for some reason they get out of having to be in same district as Buchulz? Why that make sense? So we are not even really supposed to be 7A and our first year we go to final 4, so how are we a big fish in small pond when we are undersized for the class?

You do realize we are a 7A school by about 20 kids right? We are one of the smallest 7A schools, GHS is actually a higher student population if I remember correctly but for some reason they get out of having to be in same district as Buchulz? Why that make sense? So we are not even really supposed to be 7A and our first year we go to final 4, so how are we a big fish in small pond when we are undersized for the class?

When the best team from that entire region of FL is a 1A program - yes ....7A speaking you are a big fish in a small pond.  Okay, so you are a 7A program by 20 kids...What do you want to move down to 6A?

So a 4* Sophomore player and the ONLY player on Bartram trail with an offer for the 2016 season.  So hats off to you for beating on the 15 or 16 year old very talented QB with no talent around him.   Too bad Columbia could not get past the two 2* DBs and could only produce a season low 23 pts versus Viera.  

I'm done with this topic, but feel free to keep defending Columbia beating on a top 100 FL team with a single D1 offer that is a 4*  Sophomore QB in a "lmao" tone.  

If you are an elite progam you do not worry about what Gainesville  High School is doing.    Sure...Columbia went to the 7A final 4, is worried about Gainesville's business,  yet are quick to forget Niceville and Osceola are no longer in their 7A path...

If you are an elite progam you do not worry about what Gainesville High School is doing. Sure...Columbia went to the 7A final 4, is worried about Gainesville's business, yet are quick to forget Niceville and Osceola are no longer in their 7A path...

Most people with Columbia don't care bout Gainesville or bartram or STA or whoever, I on the other hand have no problem zeroing in on teams, mainly since I don't have enough to bring up and it's either talk about other teams or don't talk, and I like to talk lol

I'll be honest right now, the only thing I had argument wise went out the window when I found out he wasent actually a 5star like I was told from day 1

He is obviously a very talented QB and could very well be a 5* player in the near future but he was the only player on that team with a D1 offer last year.  If you are legit top 4 7A team you are SUPPOSED slaughter teams with that little talent.  Yet when Columbia does such a feat there is supposed to be a parade or something...

He is obviously a very talented QB and could very well be a 5* player in the near future but he was the only player on that team with a D1 offer last year. If you are legit top 4 7A team you are SUPPOSED slaughter teams with that little talent. Yet when Columbia does such a feat there is supposed to be a parade or something...

Yeah, maybe it more of fact I enjoyed that win more then most people did, but I still remember the high emotions before playing them because I deep rooted remembered 2013 playoff game and when Jacksonville.com picked bartram to beat us 45-38 in that game and we put up 55 points or whatever it was then I feel the need to point out that victory

Most people with Columbia don't care bout Gainesville or bartram or STA or whoever, I on the other hand have no problem zeroing in on teams, mainly since I don't have enough to bring up and it's either talk about other teams or don't talk, and I like to talk lol

You know your team well, but I don't think that you understand what makes elite teams - elite.  It actually does have a little to do with talent, recruits and stars.  Look at the State Champions rosters and you will see why the "scrappy" guys rarely win over the 3 * guys.

You know your team well, but I don't think that you understand what makes elite teams - elite. It actually does have a little to do with talent, recruits and stars. Look at the State Champions rosters and you will why the "scrappy" guys rarely win over the 3 * guys.

I know that, central vs Armwood good example, Armwood has talent to handle the 6A north but they not even close to talent pool central has