Top 5 Florida Coaching Changes

SportsNut25

Josh and I were on the phone a little while ago and we ended up talking about all the crazy coaching changes this off-season in the great state of Florida. 

So, for this thread, we want to hear what are your top 5 coaching changes from this off-season. 

For me, in no order:

- Oxbridge Academy

- Flanagan

- Clearwater Central Catholic

- American Heritage Plantation

- Coconut Creek

I'll let Josh post his five teams. Now, you could argue that MIA Jackson should be in there, and maybe it should be, but I see Coconut Creek as being above MIA Jackson. Yes, Jackson hired the first female HC in Florida, but to me that doesn't move it into my top 5. 

In no order:

- AHP

- Mandarin

- Flanagan

- Oxbridge Academy

- Fort Pierce Central

Worth a thought: Newberry, Plantation, Coconut Creek, Jackson, Clearwater Central, Jefferson County, Cardinal Gibbons

Mandarin is a very interesting one to put into the Top 5. How did you decide on that? 

Mandarin is a very interesting one to put into the Top 5. How did you decide on that? 

I just thought it was interesting to see how a 12-1, 8A FL team basically brought in a former FLAM/NFL QB with very little (if any)  coaching experience.  Mandarin has been a decent team the last few years and there likely will be very high expectations.  I expected a bigger or should I say more experienced name in there.  Either way, best of luck to Coach Quinn Gray.