7A - Columbia vs. Viera

6A - Escambia vs. Palmetto Ridge

5A - Jesuit vs. Cypress Lake

4A - Clewiston vs. Glades Central

3A - American Heritage (Delray) vs. Clearwater Central Catholic

2A - Village Academy vs. North Florida Christian

1A - Trenton vs. Hamilton County

IND - Archbishop McCarthy vs. Clearwater Academy

Columbia vs viera again how ironic, and it is the week leading up to first real game since viera

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• When you right you right fam. At the end of the day. Anybody in dade, broward or palm beach know bout Dillard and know we don’t duck no team home or away. We down to line up any day.    but none of that puts points on the score board or guarantee victory. You can be ready and confident all you want, but if your team doesn’t have the personnel to match a national power house who gets in loads of transfers year and year out, 9/10 that score is going to be fairly lopsided.    and as much as I bleed Dillard day and night, and as much as it pains me to say. Dillard is not in Miami central, norland, sta, or chaminades league going into the this upcoming season. Let them beat up on each other.    I believe this is a perfect schedule for Dillard if they’re atleast still an above avg program they should win this district with ease and have no more then 2 loses this year.    if not and they struggle even with this schedule then Dillard as a program is most def going backwards and I would hate that for my Alma mater. 
    • I agree with you on everything you said. Why play these powerhouses and get the butt kicked out of you. Yes you're not running away from good opponents, however what does a 63-0 loss due to the morale of a bunch of young men.
    • Welcome to the new wonderful wild west of high school football in Florida. We need to create a new position at each school. Recruiting coordinator. Because that is the only way to win big in this state now at the highest levels. The haves can turn into have not by losing one cheater coach. 
    • There are zero coaches on campus, every single coach left 
    • There is 1,750 kids in the school. That would be their fault if they can’t field a team of 40-50 players. I know it sucks about the mass exodus. I get it. But even though they won’t be competitive for the time being they should at least have enough varsity players returning, JV kids, and newcomers to field a team.    They should have had an assist at coach resume spring workouts, and maybe got in on a jamboree with lesser teams or held an inter squad scrimmage. But to cancel everything seems a bit erratic 
  • Popular Contributors