KOC game tonight McArthur vs Coral Spring

Zoe Boy

What can you tell us about mcArthur? All Ik is they knocked us out of helmet challenge lol

Sleeper team. Should have a very sound Defense and a very strong 4* 2018 WR.   Started strong last season and collapsed down the stretch- missed the playoffs.  That won't happen this year.  They are more mature and better than last year. I got 7A Region 4 something like this right now:

STA

Dwyer

Mater Academy

McArthur

Doral Academy

PB Lakes

South Broward

Royal Palm Beach

Fort Lauderdale

Blanche Ely

Others: West Boca Raton

Sleeper team. Should have a very sound Defense and a very strong 4* 2018 WR.   Started strong last season and collapsed down the stretch- missed the playoffs.  That won't happen this year.  They are more mature and better than last year. I got 7A Region 4 something like this right now:

STA

Dwyer

Mater Academy

McArthur

Doral Academy

PB Lakes

South Broward

Royal Palm Beach

Fort Lauderdale

Blanche Ely

Others: West Boca Raton

hmmmmmm so do u finally see ft lauderdale clipping ely for that runner up spot and finally making the playoffs.

What can you tell us about mcArthur? All Ik is they knocked us out of helmet challenge lol

I know a lot of kids that live by me are playing at the MAC.... I live in Carol City lol... But from what I've seen and heard they have some nice players