FINAL DILLARD 28 MIAMI NORLAND 14

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

thats what he doesn’t get. he thinks miami is like comlumbia or jacksonville, wherever them ppl reside at where you have to travel 20 miles to find a kid.

What the hell does that even mean? Now your just talking

Columbia at most has maybe 5-6 transfers by my count, Buchholz has more than that 

And you think we somehow like Jacksonville? Stick to Dade because you clearly don't have a clue about North Florida

idk, i think you’re mad. Is it because those tigers of yours gets the transfers but for some reason they just can’t win anything…?

you talk as if miami central & the west has the whole miami when in fact the talent is very spread out. central just has been blessed with a more stable culture of winning. can’t blame kids for wanting to play for them. broward has been poaching dade kids since the beginning of time but no one bats an eye not even us in the city. now its a problem when 1 or 2 kids from broward play in dade. like just stop it. if you want your team to be better maybe you should go out and get kids to come or coach the school or something. transfers has been apart of the game and it isn’t going anywhere. get better & stop complaining.

Oh you mean actively recruit? We aren't cheaters like these metros who can't win on their own 

The sad thing is Miami Central probably could win state with only players in their zone yet they still need to go out and get 20 transfers an off-season but their fans want to act like Broward privates out there actively recruiting their kids 

STA doesn't need to recruit, kids want to play for that program 

AHP doesn't need to recruit

Cardinal Gibbons doesn't need to recruit

Kids know where to go just like Miami Central and Northwestern are schools kids want to go to but to act like they only pulling from a few blocks is a load of bullshit

59 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Oh you mean actively recruit? We aren't cheaters like these metros who can't win on their own 

The sad thing is Miami Central probably could win state with only players in their zone yet they still need to go out and get 20 transfers an off-season but their fans want to act like Broward privates out there actively recruiting their kids 

STA doesn't need to recruit, kids want to play for that program 

AHP doesn't need to recruit

Cardinal Gibbons doesn't need to recruit

Kids know where to go just like Miami Central and Northwestern are schools kids want to go to but to act like they only pulling from a few blocks is a load of bullshit

never said dey pulled from “a couple blocks” mad guy. i said dey pull from the north side of the county. you naming these broward schools that central has trashed every time they’ve played them. literally central hasn’t lost to any broward power so stop acting like kids don’t wanna go to a program that has 8 rings since 2010. same with the west who is a winning place and a family. you sound like a child talking about recruiting, A COACH CANNOT MAKE A KID TRANSFER. It’s been like this since like 05 dawg, catch up. 

2 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

never said dey pulled from “a couple blocks” mad guy. i said dey pull from the north side of the county. you naming these broward schools that central has trashed every time they’ve played them. literally central hasn’t lost to any broward power so stop acting like kids don’t wanna go to a program that has 8 rings since 2010. same with the west who is a winning place and a family. you sound like a child talking about recruiting, A COACH CANNOT MAKE A KID TRANSFER. It’s been like this since like 05 dawg, catch up. 

Never said a coach made anyone transfer

The kids recruit the kids through these youth leagues and 7v7 all star teams like the immortals and all this other stuff 

Though that happens up in Duval too so again don't really care how they do it but when you get as many transfers as those 2 get don't be whining about Broward schools taking your kids is what I'm saying

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Never said a coach made anyone transfer

The kids recruit the kids through these youth leagues and 7v7 all star teams like the immortals and all this other stuff 

Though that happens up in Duval too so again don't really care how they do it but when you get as many transfers as those 2 get don't be whining about Broward schools taking your kids is what I'm saying

Iknow how it works, the thing is you speaking on these kids down here you know nothing about but what social media tells you. I’m on the frontlines main man. & no one’s complained about broward, that been going on. you the one keep pointing out how them kids came to central so ofcourse I had to ratio because thats not a one way thing. it seems you either a hater or jus blind to the facts these are jus kids doing what they want. 

Last year it was Hallandale this year it's Killian

Central is a great program and has earned all the respect as a elite dade power but they also have loaded up on transfers Especially since the recent rule changes where they can essentially pull from all of Dade, even if they are mostly pulling from the north side you can't convince me that kids from all of Dade county can't go there if they wanted to

Miami Northwestern also can get any Dade kid it wants and considering how MNW was willing to practice during a COVID lockdown I'm not sure I would put it past them to get a little more aggressive in recruiting even though their name does the work for them 

These are powerhouses that kids want to go to, they are essentially what the Broward schools STA, AHP, Cardinal Gibbons, Chaminade are but in Dade

1 minute ago, cribboy305 said:

Iknow how it works, the thing is you speaking on these kids down here you know nothing about but what social media tells you. I’m on the frontlines main man. & no one’s complained about broward, that been going on. you the one keep pointing out how them kids came to central so ofcourse I had to ratio because thats not a one way thing. it seems you either a hater or jus blind to the facts these are jus kids doing what they want. 

I point out the transfers to prove that publics aren't above loading up on transfers since people on this board always whining about STA and this and that private recruiting whenever they win but won't say nothing about the public schools getting all these transfers 

Central can get 30 transfers a year for all I care, metros and suburban are split so they getting all these transfers doesn't affect my school at all

My issue is with this false narrative that privates are cheating for doing what these publics been doing

You think I care what some kid I've never met does? Not in the slightest and I'm fine with them going to a school they want but I will continue to call out whenever someone acts like only the St Thomas Aquinas of the world are out getting kids and living off transfers but want to give Central and MNW a free pass 

They are all the same, public or private they are powerhouses who get a lot of kids from their counties. They are all the same 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I point out the transfers to prove that publics aren't above loading up on transfers since people on this board always whining about STA and this and that private recruiting whenever they win but won't say nothing about the public schools getting all these transfers 

Central can get 30 transfers a year for all I care, metros and suburban are split so they getting all these transfers doesn't affect my school at all

My issue is with this false narrative that privates are cheating for doing what these publics been doing

You think I care what some kid I've never met does? Not in the slightest and I'm fine with them going to a school they want but I will continue to call out whenever someone acts like only the St Thomas Aquinas of the world are out getting kids and living off transfers but want to give Central and MNW a free pass 

They are all the same, public or private they are powerhouses who get a lot of kids from their counties. They are all the same 

I agree. minus that they’re the same, only because dade is all public but yea they the same really. 

1 minute ago, cribboy305 said:

I agree. minus that they’re the same, only because dade is all public but yea they the same really. 

Yeah true Dade is public driven at the top and Broward is private driven 

I think the lack of stability at Broward publics compared to the privates has a lot to do with it, outside of Columbus and Gulliver is there really a Dade private that actually is seen as a place that the kids want to go?

But under the current rules it's just as easy for a public to get a load of transfers as privates so they basically are on a level playing field is basically what I'm saying

19 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think the lack of stability at Broward publics compared to the privates has a lot to do with it, outside of Columbus and Gulliver is there really a Dade private that actually is seen as a place that the kids want to go?

But under the current rules it's just as easy for a public to get a load of transfers as privates so they basically are on a level playing field is basically what I'm saying

Columbus and Gulliver Prep are down south so it's kind of hard to obtain kids from areas like Miami Gardens, Opa-Locka, Liberty City, Lil Haiti and Overtown. Now I'm not saying they can't but it's a little harder

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Those are the only two to my knowledge. Avante Garde has alotta good kids flooding in from dade christian & champagnat so thats one to look out for. other than that no

6 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Those are the only two to my knowledge. Avante Garde has alotta good kids flooding in from dade christian & champagnat so thats one to look out for. other than that no

True but they are basically taking the place of champagnat and Dade Christian from what I'm seeing but it may take a few years for them to really peak 

There are occasionally years where champagnat could have been top 10 in Dade so it's possible they eventually become that but time will tell 

3 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Madison built different.  No tranfers allowed.  Anybody can get the smoke as history shows Madison bullying Anybody.  Best home grown talent period in world. 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

True but they are basically taking the place of champagnat and Dade Christian from what I'm seeing but it may take a few years for them to really peak 

There are occasionally years where champagnat could have been top 10 in Dade so it's possible they eventually become that but time will tell 

Put Madison in dade district for football they top 5 , I promise Madison will have the numbers from they county to win.  

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I believe so also, seems all the privates thats tried to get into the picture are fading away in miami. I wonder why

I believe so also, seems all the privates thats tried to get into the picture are fading away in miami. I wonder why

By now, you should realize Columbiafan ALWAYS gets the last word. Probably best, after he responds to this comment, to let him have another last word and just move on from the board.

8 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Last year it was Hallandale this year it's Killian

Central is a great program and has earned all the respect as a elite dade power but they also have loaded up on transfers Especially since the recent rule changes where they can essentially pull from all of Dade, even if they are mostly pulling from the north side you can't convince me that kids from all of Dade county can't go there if they wanted to

Miami Northwestern also can get any Dade kid it wants and considering how MNW was willing to practice during a COVID lockdown I'm not sure I would put it past them to get a little more aggressive in recruiting even though their name does the work for them 

These are powerhouses that kids want to go to, they are essentially what the Broward schools STA, AHP, Cardinal Gibbons, Chaminade are but in Dade

I think it’s safe to at Dillard in there. It’s one thing to praise those private schools as being popular destinations. 

better education, facilities etc. but it hits different when you have a public school in the same county as every school you just mentioned above & yet DILLARD is still being viewed as not only a popular location but an elite location. 

1 hour ago, skyway said:

By now, you should realize Columbiafan ALWAYS gets the last word. Probably best, after he responds to this comment, to let him have another last word and just move on from the board.

I don’t even see how we got on this lol. This topic is about Dillard vs MIAMI Norland lol. Let’s get back to that

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I don’t even see how we got on this lol. This topic is about Dillard vs MIAMI Norland lol. Let’s get back to that

It got on the topic because I mentioned that Central was pulling from a wide net of Dade county not just one neighborhood

Overall though the reality of this matchup is while Norland a few years ago would have been solid for Dillard, if Dillard is anywhere near where you have hyped them up to be then Dillard should destroy Norland

This game is a sneak peak at what Dillard has just as week 1 is an opportunity for a statement, if you want to prove your a threat to Chaminade, Central and STA you need to blow Norland and that weaker Maryland team out because the competition level is gonna jump quickly with those 3 SFL powerhouses

2 hours ago, skyway said:

You got a big mouth you know 

Always taking shots but you will kiss ass someone like Los, has he screwed with your head that badly?

I guess because he goes and calls you an idiot enough times that you think he's right? I'm never gonna sit there and say nothing if I feel like someone is being misleading and that's how I felt his posts were but I do concede that Central and northwestern don't need to recruit because like the powers in Broward county kids like to play for winners even if I stand by the fact that if a kid wants to bad enough and he's in Dade he can find a way to one of those 2 schools even if it means finding some friend to stay with for a few months to play at a powerhouse

Reality is this, society these days are cutthroat

I'm no pushover and I'm nobodies bitch, If someone chooses to come after me I will fight back and I'm not gonna allow myself to get stabbed in the back by snakes who think they have all the answers, sadly life has come to a point where you either fight back or you allow yourself to become a victim and I refuse to be a victim to a bunch of punk asses who think they can control my life and say when I'm done because they are intimidated by me

If I have to leave a trail of destruction behind me to make these snakes pay for crossing me so be it!

10 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I think it’s safe to at Dillard in there. It’s one thing to praise those private schools as being popular destinations. 

better education, facilities etc. but it hits different when you have a public school in the same county as every school you just mentioned above & yet DILLARD is still being viewed as not only a popular location but an elite location. 

But bro remember

Dillard still needs to prove they in the same breath as those teams by doing what they have all done recently, winning a championship

STA is beatable this year, this isn't a 2015 type team 

Dillard is capable of beating them, will they? Time will tell but at the end of the day as the nature boy said 

To be the man you gotta beat the man, that man is in your district and if you want to be mentioned on the same level as those teams you gotta beat Aquinas, otherwise Dillard is just another DFB

8 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It got on the topic because I mentioned that Central was pulling from a wide net of Dade county not just one neighborhood

Overall though the reality of this matchup is while Norland a few years ago would have been solid for Dillard, if Dillard is anywhere near where you have hyped them up to be then Dillard should destroy Norland

This game is a sneak peak at what Dillard has just as week 1 is an opportunity for a statement, if you want to prove your a threat to Chaminade, Central and STA you need to blow Norland and that weaker Maryland team out because the competition level is gonna jump quickly with those 3 SFL powerhouses

Lol that’s the thing I haven’t been hyping them up I just think highly of them but when I know the real answers are gonna come in just a few short weeks. 

as far as this KOC vs Norland that was last min I don’t know what to make out of this matchup it’s gonna be NO KICKOFFS & according to our OC it’s gonna be a running clock all 4 QT’s, so at this point do all of our starters even play let alone significantly and with the running clock the game might last 30 min if that. 

but nonetheless I’m still gonna be there lol 

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

But bro remember

Dillard still needs to prove they in the same breath as those teams by doing what they have all done recently, winning a championship

STA is beatable this year, this isn't a 2015 type team 

Dillard is capable of beating them, will they? Time will tell but at the end of the day as the nature boy said 

To be the man you gotta beat the man, that man is in your district and if you want to be mentioned on the same level as those teams you gotta beat Aquinas, otherwise Dillard is just another DFB

That I agree with. I was mentioning on the scale when you were mentioning in broward STA,GB,AHP, CM all being popular schools to draw in transfers, which they are. 

all I’m saying is we can no longer ignore the fact that Dillard has become a popular place as well. NOW will that turn into a championship run this year. We will see.