Top 13 Treasure Coast Teams

Floridatech

1. Vero Beach (1-0): Fighting Indians, ranked 10th in the Class 8A state poll, rolled up 337 yards on only 42 plays in win against Santaluces.

2. Sebastian River (1-0): Anyone else already looking forward to the Week 11 showdown with Vero Beach? Lots of possibilities on horizon if Sharks' offense gets on track.

3. Treasure Coast (0-0): After an idle week, the Titans are ready to begin 11th season against Jupiter. Can Treasure Coast build on remarkable turnaround season of a year ago?

4. South Fork (1-0): Bulldogs getting contributions from all three phases — offense, defense and special teams.

5. Fort Pierce Central (1-0): Cobras rebounded from a shaky Kickoff Classic loss to Palm Beach Central by blanking rival Fort Pierce Westwood for sixth consecutive year.

6. Okeechobee (1-0): Brahmans wiped out a 17-point deficit by scoring 35 points in a 19-minute span for the biggest comeback in coach Chris Branham's nine seasons.

7. Martin County (0-1): Mind-boggling stat of the week: The Tigers had 500 total yards -- including a school-record 402 passing yards — and lost by 10 points. That kind of math simply doesn't add up!

8. Jensen Beach (0-1): The Falcons trailed South Fork 19-0 after 12½ minutes and finished with only 164 yards.

9. John Carroll Catholic (1-0): Outgained Port St. Lucie 345-147 in 35-0 win.

10. Fort Pierce Westwood (0-1): Panthers are bound to score against Fort Pierce Central one of these years.

11. St. Lucie West Centennial (0-1): Eagles' defense did not allow a touchdown against Melbourne.

12. Port St. Lucie (0-1): Could be another long season for Jaguars if offense can't get going.

13. St. Edward's (0-1): Injuries already taking a toll on Pirates.

Those are the only teams on the TC

I'm just messing with you Floridatechfootball! 

So what changed with Vero?  I see you have them #1 now in Treasure Coast.  I know you were pretty high on Fort Pierce Central a few weeks ago...

In that Martin County game in which they had 400+ yards passing and 500+ total yards and lost by 2 scores..That's nuts!   Is there defense pathetic of did they have 5+ turnovers?

I'm just messing with you Floridatechfootball!

So what changed with Vero? I see you have them #1 now in Treasure Coast. I know you were pretty high on Fort Pierce Central a few weeks ago...

In that Martin County game in which they had 400+ yards passing and 500+ total yards and lost by 2 scores..That's nuts! Is there defense pathetic of did they have 5+ turnovers?

You kool Broward and i can't take credit for the rankings, i got this list from Jon Santucci from TCPALM

Honestly i gotta watch FPC play more football but Westwood is getting better again but it looks like our county has the best football teams Vero and Sebastian