An officiating travesty: the story of Venice-SFA tonight.

skyway

4 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

So here's my rebuttal to the Hudl links. You putting that the Hudl accounts is evidence holds the same weight as using maxpreps rosters, rankings and schedules as evidence. Just like how scores and roster updates can be submitted by anyone. You do know the Hudl accounts are usually made by the players themselves. Proof being that the profiles are showing as being on a current team roster for a school they aren't even attending.

Do you live in the DMV area following the schools or did you look up rosters to check them out?

Some people hate greatness. I see no evidence whatsoever in these links that any SFA players were ineligible to play against Venice, or any other games this season. Kind of like Jesse claiming that Cocoa and Rockledge have to house players to win games. HIDE THE KIDS, THE FHSAA IS COMING TO STEAL OUR TROPHIES!! Lol

9 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Some people hate greatness. I see no evidence whatsoever in these links that any SFA players were ineligible to play against Venice, or any other games this season. Kind of like Jesse claiming that Cocoa and Rockledge have to house players to win games. HIDE THE KIDS, THE FHSAA IS COMING TO STEAL OUR TROPHIES!! Lol

Exactly. I thought he was gonna come with official rosters from the school website or atleast articles from games they were apart of as freshmen in 2018. Lmao Jesse is definitely a character and fair weather fan. 

1 hour ago, goblu said:

Again not anything official. In that very same year on the very same twitter accounts they have Hudl season highlights for that season being their junior year. 

But again if they are breaking rules and those players are indeed ineligible per MIAA rules then I'm sure it will come to light. Still its allegations