FINAL BOYD ANDERSON 55 DOUGLAS 44

Wow.!! Just wow there's no way in Hell if your b.a your screaming you have the statea best secondary & u not only strughle a Avg douglas team but u give up 44 FREAKING POINTS.!!! if douglas had atleast a half decent defense the cobras would have lost tonight.

Congrats on the win but im not impressed.

Wow.!! Just wow there's no way in Hell if your b.a your screaming you have the statea best secondary & u not only strughle a Avg douglas team but u give up 44 FREAKING POINTS.!!! if douglas had atleast a half decent defense the cobras would have lost tonight.

Congrats on the win but im not impressed.

Maybe it wasn't their night like you be saying lmao....

The Douglas OL beat the Boyd Anderson DL most of the night that is part of what allowed Douglas to compete in the game.  It wasn't like Douglas was airing it out on the Cobras.  The Eagles were more ground and pound and they had a speedy slot-back. (That was the only speed they had..).   You are right that the Douglas secondary killed them.  I knew the BA quick strike ability would be what Douglas had no answer for....

I am baffled that Douglas does not use #10 more actively in the secondary.  The size/speed Douglas has in the secondary is at the JV level IMO.  Douglas is an improved team overall in many aspects,  but the secondary looks like it picked up where it left off last year.  Unfortunate, because they are a fundamentally sound football team.  They have a very nice ground and pound going and I their season will likely come down to the Piper game if they want to play in November.