DisabledAccount

No.

Ok so Columbia>TCA>Lincoln>Columbia

That what happens if we beat Lincoln

Where does this sound familiar oh right

STA>Deerfield beach>Bolles>Columbia>Viera

By that math viera should have beaten STA but result

45-10 STA

So nole idea of chain reaction has proven before it won't hold up because of facts

Ok so Columbia>TCA>Lincoln>Columbia

That what happens if we beat Lincoln

Where does this sound familiar oh right

STA>Deerfield beach>Bolles>Columbia>Viera

By that math viera should have beaten STA but result

45-10 STA

So nole idea of chain reaction has proven before it won't hold up because of facts

And according to your math , Columbia is better than Dr. Phillips .

What if Wakula beats Godby, and Godby beats Lincoln?

Will that make 1A Madison County the top dog in North Florida. 

"What ifs" will be played... no need to speculate yet, it's still early in the season. 

Columbia will have a chance to prove they are better than their 1-3 start with 3 districts games left they could finish runner up in the district and play their way into their regional final and a chance to play STA. 

Viera is looking better than I thought this year. So maybe you get your rematch if you guys can win out. 

What if Wakula beats Godby, and Godby beats Lincoln?

Will that make 1A Madison County the top dog in North Florida.

"What ifs" will be played... no need to speculate yet, it's still early in the season.

Columbia will have a chance to prove they are better than their 1-3 start with 3 districts games left they could finish runner up in the district and play their way into their regional final and a chance to play STA.

Viera is looking better than I thought this year. So maybe you get your rematch if you guys can win out.

A lot of times the teams who start cold can get overlooked and then they get on a roll and become determined to not lose again (booker t 2015 anyone?)

Just for future reference ;)

And I look foward to that rematch if if happens like im looking foward to rematch this week

-columbiafan

A lot of times the teams who start cold can get overlooked and then they get on a roll and become determined to not lose again (booker t 2015 anyone?)

Just for future reference ;)

And I look foward to that rematch if if happens like im looking foward to rematch this week

-columbiafan

How do you figure?  Did BTW really get on a "roll" or was it simply a "roll" of 4A teams that were not close to what BTW faced during the regular season?

For example.  The week before the 4A Playoffs started BTW played Columbus and were annihilated. 2 weeks before that the Tornados lost to MNW, 2 weeks before that Central, and so on.....My point is most of those teams in 2015 that BTW lost to were just better teams than them that year.   University School, Glades Central,  Cocoa and Raines were a walk in the park compared to BTW's regular season.  

Were they a little better and more seasoned - sure. That is what playing a hard schedule can do for you if you can stay healthy through it.

How do you figure? Did BTW really get on a "roll" or was it simply a "roll" of 4A teams that were not close to what BTW faced during the regular season?

For example. The week before the 4A Playoffs started BTW played Columbus and were annihilated. 2 weeks before that the Tornados lost to MNW, 2 weeks before that Central, and so on.....My point is most of those teams in 2015 that BTW lost to were just better teams than them that year. University School, Glades Central, Cocoa and Raines were a walk in the park compared to BTW's regular season.

Were they a little better and more seasoned - sure. That is what playing a hard schedule can do for you if you can stay healthy through it.

Yeah but wasent there people on here when they got into playoffs as 5-5 think it would be year they fell?

Yeah but wasent there people on here when they got into playoffs as 5-5 think it would be year they fell?

A few ....sure but when it was all said and done, it was pretty much a consensus conclusion that it was obvious 4A was way down in 2015.  Most of the teams that BTW lost to in 2015  would have easily gone through 4A last year for fun.

I'm just not really convinced BTW was really playing that much better than the regular season.  I think it was more a reflection in the drop in competition, and the preparation that the Tornados had playing those teams in the regular season.  More seasoned for sure but if they went back to playing those regular season teams a week after states it likely would have been almost the same outcome.

A few ....sure but when it was all said and done, it was pretty much a consensus conclusion that it was obvious 4A was way down in 2015. Most of the teams that BTW lost to in 2015 would have easily gone through 4A last year for fun.

I'm just not really convinced BTW was really playing that much better than the regular season. I think it was more a reflection in the drop in competition, and the preparation that the Tornados had playing those teams in the regular season. More seasoned for sure but if they went back to playing those regular season teams a week after states it likely would have been almost the same outcome.

They were a young team that was tested

My apologies....I stand corrected....and yes Niceville has a state title ..1988 ...have also been state runner up in 2009 and 2013....Lost in Round 4 to National Champ Lakeland in 2005 28-21 and then to Osceola in 2014.

We have been a lot more relevant than Columbia...

Better team maybe but you all have same titles, same runner ups, same final 4 appearances and we ahead in wins

So if you going historically overall

Columbia>Niceville

We are one of only 5 teams with 600 victories in Florida

Lakeland

Manatee

Columbia

Fort Myers

And the 5th who joined 600 club this year

Leon

Sorry to burst bubble and I do respect Niceville, constantly one of if not the best panhandle team but you said better program so that fact can be debated

Better team maybe but you all have same titles, same runner ups, same final 4 appearances and we ahead in wins

So if you going historically overall

Columbia>Niceville

We are one of only 5 teams with 600 victories in Florida

Lakeland

Manatee

Columbia

Fort Myers

And the 5th who joined 600 club this year

Leon

Sorry to burst bubble and I do respect Niceville, constantly one of if not the best panhandle team but you said better program so that fact can be debated

The difference is Niceville didn't accumulate those achievements over the course of 200 years!

Yeah we can't help the fact that our school has only been around 50 or 60 years lol.....congrats on winning the "we have achieved the same accolades as schools half our age" award.

At the end of the day Niceville is a bigger title contender year in and year out then Columbia.....not that we will ever win one thanks to all those damn athletes down in SFL lol

Yeah we can't help the fact that our school has only been around 50 or 60 years lol.....congrats on winning the "we have achieved the same accolades as schools half our age" award.

At the end of the day Niceville is a bigger title contender year in and year out then Columbia.....not that we will ever win one thanks to all those damn athletes down in SFL lol

Most of the schools that are considered top college programs been around forever as well, the ones that been around for over 100 years are at the top of the polls for most part (notre dame,alabama,ohio state,michigan,oklahoma,texas) you get the idea lol