Norland vs AHP

954gator

Agree.  This is a nice match up.  

Had to be frustrating for Norland losing that last one versus Central with that missed FG....That was one of the better district games Norland has played in a long time.  The last few years Norland reminds me of a veteran washed up boxer that just keeps coming back for more. Generally losing more rounds then winning but just won't lay down.  If they can't do it with talent they try to break you mentally and usually just find ways to hang around.  @ AHP will be a tough task for the Vikings tonight.  You hope they don't lose another heart-breaker by a FG. So I am going to roll with AHP winning by 8+ pts.

I thought this game was scheduled for 7:30 pm?

Agree. This is a nice match up.

Had to be frustrating for Norland losing that last one versus Central with that missed FG....That was one of the better district games Norland has played in a long time. The last few years Norland reminds me of a veteran washed up boxer that just keeps coming back for more. Generally losing more rounds then winning but just won't lay down. If they can't do it with talent they try to break you mentally and usually just find ways to hang around. @ AHP will be a tough task for the Vikings tonight. You hope they don't lose another heart-breaker by a FG. So I am going to roll with AHP winning by 8+ pts.

What holding them back?

Agree.  This is a nice match up.  

Had to be frustrating for Norland losing that last one versus Central with that missed FG....That was one of the better district games Norland has played in a long time.  The last few years Norland reminds me of a veteran washed up boxer that just keeps coming back for more. Generally losing more rounds then winning but just won't lay down.  If they can't do it with talent they try to break you mentally and usually just find ways to hang around.  @ AHP will be a tough task for the Vikings tonight.  You hope they don't lose another heart-breaker by a FG. So I am going to roll with AHP winning by 8+ pts.

I thought this game was scheduled for 7:30 pm?

Probably is, I saw it on NFHS network scheduled for 5:30pm ET, but it's delayed.   I'm guessing it's at 7:30.