Pahokee Schedule (9 games, 6 away and 3 home)

561_Fan

8/25 @ Santaluces…they’ve been decent the past few seasons 

9/1@ Inlet Grove…they’ve been getting better, but they lost some key players from last years team. They think we’re rivals, but only in their mind

9/8@ Palm Beach Lakes…they’ve been DOWN the last few seasons, I think they have a new staff, so who knows

9/13 Palm Beach Central…they graduated a lot, but have 12+ transfers (there is an investigation currently about it, but I doubt anything comes of it)

9/22 Palm Beach Gardens…it’s been a good game the last 2 seasons (1-1) with Pahokee being up 20+ in each and both coming down to 1 possession 

9/29@ Dwyer…this is a revenge game, they beat us 13-12 after we gave up a 96 yard TD pass on 3rd and 30

10/6@ Atlantic (Delray)…some of their top players transferred (Palm Beach Central) but they always have talent

10/13@ Benjamin…should be a good game, with Georgia commit, Chauncey Bowers (RB), last year was a good game with Pahokee erasing a 20 point deficit 

10/20 open

10/28 bye

11/3 Glades Central….MUCK BOWL! GC is transitioning, so I dont know what to expect from them, but this staff is on the HOT SEAT!

12 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

8/25 @ Santaluces…they’ve been decent the past few seasons 

9/1@ Inlet Grove…they’ve been getting better, but they lost some key players from last years team. They think we’re rivals, but only in their mind

9/8@ Palm Beach Lakes…they’ve been DOWN the last few seasons, I think they have a new staff, so who knows

9/13 Palm Beach Central…they graduated a lot, but have 12+ transfers (there is an investigation currently about it, but I doubt anything comes of it)

9/22 Palm Beach Gardens…it’s been a good game the last 2 seasons (1-1) with Pahokee being up 20+ in each and both coming down to 1 possession 

9/29@ Dwyer…this is a revenge game, they beat us 13-12 after we gave up a 96 yard TD pass on 3rd and 30

10/6@ Atlantic (Delray)…some of their top players transferred (Palm Beach Central) but they always have talent

10/13@ Benjamin…should be a good game, with Georgia commit, Chauncey Bowers (RB), last year was a good game with Pahokee erasing a 20 point deficit 

10/20 open

10/28 bye

11/3 Glades Central….MUCK BOWL! GC is transitioning, so I dont know what to expect from them, but this staff is on the HOT SEAT!

Hard to believe PBC being investigated……Handing out speeding tickets at Daytona next year. Perhaps this will b where” It all starts!!!” 
PBC & Benjamin look like the top games. Maybe Atlantic.