Homestead Vs CLEARWATER ACADEMY / Chaminade vs Northwestern

cribboy305

8 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Is CAI suppose to be great this year ? I know they have open recruitment but I haven’t heard about them making any noise unless they’re not part of the FHSAA playoffs 

he prolly know sumn we dont, boys could have a squad coming but 730 aint too far. We shall see

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Nahhhhhh wtf!!! Smh it was raining and shii yesterday lightning and delay and all and they still let Miramar and Edison play , why didn’t they just start earlier or let the rain past 

beyond me fami, im too annoyed cause i been waitin a longgg time for some football.

What I'm about to say is certain to upset some people. I do not mean any harm. But, if need be, brace yourself:

Homestead just won a game over a team which is better than any they'll play in the regular season, and which a maximum of one (1) team they'll play ALL season and playoffs is better than.

I know, I know. It hurts to read that. Fortunately, in a week your rebuttal team will get its shot. I guess you know my pick now.

1 hour ago, Longtime Observer said:

What I'm about to say is certain to upset some people. I do not mean any harm. But, if need be, brace yourself:

Homestead just won a game over a team which is better than any they'll play in the regular season, and which a maximum of one (1) team they'll play ALL season and playoffs is better than.

I know, I know. It hurts to read that. Fortunately, in a week your rebuttal team will get its shot. I guess you know my pick now.

so.. from what you saw you think CAI wins over columbus? I was at the game fam & Im not gonna lie, homestead was atleast 2 tds better than them guys. Next week will tell like you said though so I won’t say too much. 

8 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

I'm pretty sure Lakewood does not approve your message.:lol:

Regarding the "other" school located in Pinellas, we'll see how they fare this season.  Do they have potential?  YES!  Does that translate to victories?  Against the scrubs and some mid level programs, sure!  Until further notice, they're all hype, no hit.

42 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

I'm pretty sure Lakewood does not approve your message.:lol:

Regarding the "other" school located in Pinellas, we'll see how they fare this season.  Do they have potential?  YES!  Does that translate to victories?  Against the scrubs and some mid level programs, sure!  Until further notice, they're all hype, no hit.

I was talking about Miami Columbus. Lakewood will be down this year. Like last year, CAI is among the top 10-12 teams in the state. I'm not sure *any* Florida team blows them out this season.

Looks like it will be a good game. Columbus plays both CAI and Homestead this season, so time will tell regarding the quality of any of these wins relative to one another. CAI has some HUGE boys on that o line!

On another note a couple weeks back we had our #2 receiver transfer out from Columbus to Homestead. So that was an unexpected loss that moves the scale a bit in Homestead's favor, except we don't play them at Harris this year. That's going to be a great game. We drive up to play CAI next Friday.

Lets just keep the lightning away!